Fitzmagic, more like Fitzpathetic

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't the management of this team see that Fitzpatrick is marginal at the very best? He sucks! period! 1-10 in his last 11 starts. Sick of Nix and Gailey defending this piss poor excuse for a quarterback.

I would take J.P. Losman back in a heartbeat over this overpaid loser.

Hell, I would trade him even steven to the Jets for Tebow yewterday

I think Fitz can be a solid starter in the league, but today he was simply awful

I think I can be a solid starter in this league too. He's terrible. I've always been an anti fitz guy that said he was a decent player that will never lead us to the playoffs. I was wrong. He is terrible and we will never have a chance to be good while he's our qb. It's time to start looking at tjack and the qbs in college

I think Fitz can be a solid starter in the league

All evidence to the contrary. I'm flabbergasted that anyone thinks Fitz is the answer to any question other than "which QB gives their team the least bang for the buck?" Signing him to a contract extension last year was simply the dumbest decision a GM could have made. It wasn't like he was going to go anywhere midseason. Nix and Gailey are complete and utter clowns.

Why can't the management of this team see that Fitzpatrick is marginal at the very best? He sucks! period! 1-10 in his last 11 starts. Sick of Nix and Gailey defending this piss poor excuse for a quarterback.

I would take J.P. Losman back in a heartbeat over this overpaid loser.

Hell, I would trade him even steven to the Jets for Tebow yesterday

Agree 100%. And I've been saying it for about a year now.

All evidence to the contrary. I'm flabbergasted that anyone thinks Fitz is the answer to any question other than "which QB gives their team the least bang for the buck?" Signing him to a contract extension last year was simply the dumbest decision a GM could have made. It wasn't like he was going to go anywhere midseason. Nix and Gailey are complete and utter clowns.

Not one person said this when we were 5-2 last year. I cant give up hope yet i simply can't