[closed]Pray for Bray

Tyler Bray should be our first pick, when we pick first overall.

QB 6"6' 215 Tennessee.

Season G Att Comp Pct Yds Long Pass Effic. TD Int Yds/G 2010 9 224 125 .558 1849 80 142.7 18 10 205.4 2011 7 247 147 .595 1983 81 144.8 17 6 283.3 2012 2 61 45 .738 643 72 194.8 6 0 321.5

"Bray passed for four touchdowns and more than 310 yards in his near-perfect performance in the Vols' 51-13 victory against Georgia State at Neyland Stadium.

The Panthers (0-2) are a lightly regarded Championship Subdivision team, so Bray's dominance was hardly unexpected. But the ease and confidence with which he has played in each of Tennessee's first two games has erased any doubts about the potency of the Vols' passing game.

Bray's confidence in his progressions — that is, the order in which he checks multiple receivers on different routes — is one reason he said he has progressed from a freshman "gunslinger" to a more mature quarterback.

"I was playing on instinct, but now I understand the game, know my reads and how to get people the ball," he said."

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/sep/08/quarterback-tyler-bray-is-nearly-perfect-in-win/

QB is absolutely a top priorty next April. Feel free to update this thread weekly; I'd be interested to know how this kid does when the competition heats up.

Good news is they might not have to trade extra picks now to get the first overall draft choice...

Good news is they might not have to trade extra picks now to get the first overall draft choice...

You know better than that. They'll have a mini win streak in December that drops them six spots in the draft order and miss all the top QBs.

You know better than that. They'll have a mini win streak in December that drops them six spots in the draft order and miss all the top QBs.

That's why the thread is called Pray for Bray 0:) 0:) 0:):D

Was Casey Pachell mean to you at lunch the other day?

No, I'll take him too.

But I didn't think we had a Chance At Bray, however now we will

QB is absolutely a top priorty next April. Feel free to update this thread weekly; I'd be interested to know how this kid does when the competition heats up.

Actually, QB is absolutely a top priority next week. Unfortunately, Numbskull Nix and Clueless Chan have made addressing that priority impossible.

Actually, QB is absolutely a top priority next week. Unfortunately, Numbskull Nix and Clueless Chan have made addressing that priority impossible.

There's always next year <_<

Don't say that too loud. They may just change the helmet color to red..

that would be the best pick up of the year.