Bills injury report - week 1

PromoTheRobot

At the risk of going overboard with smileys, I have to say:

:doh::wallbash::doh::wallbash::doh::wallbash:

Do none of you actually LISTEN to what Gailey and Johnson have said? He's on the report because he didn't practice Thursday -- if they didn't list him, it would be a violation of the CBA. Stevie said he could have practiced but it wasn't necessary and they wanted him to rest. Gailey said he could have practiced. He's practicing today.

Just chill.

At the risk of going overboard with smileys, I have to say:

:doh::wallbash::doh::wallbash::doh::wallbash:

Do none of you actually LISTEN to what Gailey and Johnson have said? He's on the report because he didn't practice Thursday -- if they didn't list him, it would be a violation of the CBA. Stevie said he could have practiced but it wasn't necessary and they wanted him to rest. Gailey said he could have practiced. He's practicing today.

Just chill.

It's normal for athletes - and coaches - to understate injuries.

We all know what Chan and Stevie are saying but we worry anyway because we're Bills fans who've grown accustomed to bad news and have come to expect the worst.

So Pears isn't on the injury report at all? Is he anticipated to start? After no preseason at all and one weeks practice with the first team? Hmmm...

? Pears took snaps with the firsts in the Stillers and the final PS game I believe. Granted not much, but not nothing

And yup per Chan, he starts

Edited by Hopeful

So Pears isn't on the injury report at all? Is he anticipated to start? After no preseason at all and one weeks practice with the first team? Hmmm...

Thank you.

? Pears took snaps with the firsts in the Stillers and the final PS game I believe. Granted not much, but not nothing

And yup per Chan, he starts

Thank you.