Sanchez: "Tebow sells seats"

Havent heard that. Ill have to check

I wouldn't worry about a blackout. It's NYC. The CBS affiliate would buy as many tickets as they need to lift it. Still it's telling that Jets fans are not buying tickets like they used to.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I wouldn't worry about a blackout. It's NYC. The CBS affiliate would buy as many tickets as they need to lift it. Still it's telling that Jets fans are not buying tickets like they used to.

PTR

They're all sick of Fireman Ed. He's the number one reason not to buy tickets to Jets games.

The Jets rape their season ticket holders with huge seat license fees. It has priced many fans out of the stadium.

They are advertising season tix for $50/game now. I'm sure it's the upper deck but I have been told no license fees for these seats. I work 90 mins from the stadium, talk to Jets fans and see the commercials for them all the time. I'm just going by what I've seen and hear.

Tim Tebow is footballs Garth Brooks. A big phony awe shucks guy with talent that you forget because he is just good at performing

Mark Sanchez is a Ringo Starr. Riding coat tails of a legacy of his past and doing just enough to keep a little bit of light coming his way.

Biggest pile of BS I've just read.

PTR

NY is almost as bad as LA when comes to football, too many artistic wack-jobs that have "more important" things to do.

Biggest pile of BS I've just read.

NY is almost as bad as LA when comes to football, too many artistic wack-jobs that have "more important" things to do.

Eh, NYC is about as good of a sports town as there is. There's zero comparison between there and LA. Even when they were winning, the Jets played some very boring football. NY might just be sick of the Jets' chest thumping without actually accomplishing anything.

The game is sold out, as I live right in the heart of it. On ESPN radio the other evening they were discussing the Jets Bills game and the conclusion was this is an automatic win for the Jets for no other reason than its the Bills. They discussed all the garbage being said as distractions for the next weeks. Disgusting! I hope they are looking past us a bit, and get a good taste of it when Sanchez and Tebow are both eating dirt and spitting blood!

Its unreal down here with the hype!

At this point I really dont care about the jets drama.......for all we know its just a smokescreen trying to get us distracted.....

Just beat them....that is all

Conspiracy theorist.

The game is sold out, as I live right in the heart of it. On ESPN radio the other evening they were discussing the Jets Bills game and the conclusion was this is an automatic win for the Jets for no other reason than its the Bills. They discussed all the garbage being said as distractions for the next weeks. Disgusting! I hope they are looking past us a bit, and get a good taste of it when Sanchez and Tebow are both eating dirt and spitting blood!

I'm glad they are sold out. There will be extra Jets fans there to watch as their team falls apart.

Edited by Rockinon

Honestly, they should be looking down at us. They've owned us. But I thin kwe are finally the more physical team. Hopefully, we end them running for 200+ yards against us and force Sanchez to win the game.