Romney's Tax Returns Held Ransom?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it is real, who gives a ****? What do people expect to see? That Romney's rich, and paid taxes? Yeah, no !@#$ing ****.

If someone really did steal them and releases that will be a story regardless of what is in them. I don't approve, but I must say....the answer is yes...I am entertained.

qm.gifqm.gifqm.gif2hx5abq.jpg

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this story to get legs. Anyone paying attention EXPECTS Obama to "leak" his returns. It's not like Romney has divorce files that can be opened.

The simple idea of Romney's "leaked" returns only does one thing that defies logic: it actually makes Obama seem smaller than he is. Never thought it possible...and yet there it is.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this story to get legs. Anyone paying attention EXPECTS Obama to "leak" his returns. It's not like Romney has divorce files that can be opened.

The simple idea of Romney's "leaked" returns only does one thing that defies logic: it actually makes Obama seem smaller than he is. Never thought it possible...and yet there it is.

Obviously this was a black ops. Maybe some veterans of the military who want to stay out of Iran or Syria?

As a reading/response to you indicates it's late and I've been drinking a bottle of wine (one of the fat ones)...but anyone that writes what you write doesn't get it. And that's really not a knock and I'm not trying to attack you and I have no idea how old you are (although you are retarded regardless b/c I've read other posts but that's not what this post is about)...but hackers...reddit...etc...the image I posted is what it's all about.

That's why "they" are "here" ("here" being the web-space they occupy)...to entertain...or in their language "for the lulz" (no other purpose that to create mayhem for fun) ... there's a VERY small chance someone has the the info (after all this is a post-wikileaks world) ... but the evidence points to it being a faked first page from a common software progarm to stir up "lulz" on the internet. You can say it's a pro-obama bit...and certainly it doesn't help Romeny and certainly CISPA and the former SOPA are on "their" radar (which Dems are more against though still in favor of somewhat)....but all in all...this was bound to happen.

Simply put if there is info about anyone that exists that is of wide public interest...it will be attempted to be had and leaked and if it can't be it will be faked for the lulz. This is the internet, in case you didn't know. Go visit reddit and you can see for yourself.