Live Feed DNC

B-Man

DNC opens the show with a video announcing that we all belong to the government.

Excellent. Glad to see they're embracing the whole "You didn't build that" theme because it worked so well for them the first time.

Wow. So I belong to this special club whether I want to or not? Do they even read the words they write??

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching the delegates at these conventions sequentially, i keep thinking about a stuffy country club party with petit fours, merlot and a sad 50's band and then a street party with gyros, brats, soul food, draft beer and salsa dancing but maybe that's just me...

watching the delegates at these conventions sequentially, i keep thinking about a stuffy country club party with petit fours, merlot and a sad 50's band and then a street party with gyros, brats, soul food, draft beer and salsa dancing but maybe that's just me...

Funny, those cliches are so out of date.

a more apt comparison would be the image of an upbeat, organized, happy, motivated T.E.A. Party,

followed by a disorganized, mean-spirited, disrespectful Occupy Wall Street gathering............................................................(or the Star Wars Bar scene)

a more apt comparison would be the image of an upbeat, organized, happy, motivated T.E.A. Party,

followed by a disorganized, mean-spirited, disrespectful Occupy Wall Street gathering............................................................(or the Star Wars Bar scene)

i really wish they were cliche's. but yeah, i did see mean spirited and disrespectful prominently displayed last week.

Obama does have the death sentence on twelve systems, and Biden is a lightsaber wielding motha...

Edited by Koko78

This coverage is great. The same PBS commentators that were skeptically calling into question every Republican assertion are asking Dems tough questions like "why isn't Obama getting more credit for the jobs that have been created?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: With a straight face! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Rob's House

Oh yes, the "middle class" how many times will the speakers on stage say middle class in the next 3 days? Every tool with a D next to their name sounds like a broken record. It goes something like this; middle class, blah, blah blah, Bush's fault, blah, blah, blah, tax the rich, blah blah, middle class, blah blah, war on women, blah, blah. Fricking pathetic!!

Oh yes, the "middle class" how many times will the speakers on stage say middle class in the next 3 days? Every tool with a D next to their name sounds like a broken record. It goes something like this; middle class, blah, blah blah, Bush's fault, blah, blah, blah, tax the rich, blah blah, middle class, blah blah, war on women, blah, blah. Fricking pathetic!!

They can't tout any accomplishments from the past four years, so they've got nothing else than focus-group approved buzz words, catchphrases and lines.

It's incredibly telling that the libtard mouthpieces can't answer a simple question such as, "are Americans better off now than they were four years ago?"