Live Feed DNC

B-Man

See, this is the kind of comments that are ridiculous. Keep burying your head in the sand. Obama is seeing a nice bounce from the conventions and the final polling isn't even out.

Gallup also has the head to head at 49-45 Obama. Those numbers are over a 7 day average too. 78%.He might hit that magic number of 50 very soon.

538 also puts Obama's chances up to

Wait until the next poll comes out, after this latest dismal jobs report. The tingles will be all gone.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does there seem to be some organized spin out over the weekend to call the election for President Obama now?

Check out the Politico for the best of these, but everyone is out doing it.

And, right on cue, the cymbal clashing wind up monkeys of the Gang of 500 are banging cymbals for Barack Obama.

But let’s not kid ourselves — this spin has everything to do with Friday’s economic report.

The Obama campaign is masterful at playing puppet master to the Washington press corp and, to push the jobs report aside, they’ve gotten their friends at the Politico and elsewhere to declare the election over and ignore the jobs report.

But if my 10 day rule bears out, let’s see what the polling suggests a week from now after the Romney camp has reminded the American people of the jobs report.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/09/calling-the-election-today/

Romney must be in this "conspiracy" too. He's really cranking up his flip-flopping and just desperate comments.

Today alone I heard him say he'd keep parts of Obamacare, he won't raise taxes on the wealthy, and accused Obama of removing God from money. LMAO.

Guys, it's looking rough for Willard.

Romney must be in this "conspiracy" too. He's really cranking up his flip-flopping and just desperate comments.

Today alone I heard him say he'd keep parts of Obamacare, he won't raise taxes on the wealthy, and accused Obama of removing God from money. LMAO.

Guys, it's looking rough for Willard.

Huh? Romney's always said he'd "repeal and replace" Obamacare, and he'll keep the (few) good things in it and toss the vast majority of it. Not a hard concept to grasp.

As for not cutting taxes on the wealthy, he plans on eliminating some loopholes and deductions.

And I can only assume the "God from money" thing was in reference to the DNC fiasco.

Huh? Romney's always said he'd "repeal and replace" Obamacare, and he'll keep the (few) good things in it and toss the vast majority of it. Not a hard concept to grasp.

As for not cutting taxes on the wealthy, he plans on eliminating some loopholes and deductions.

And I can only assume the "God from money" thing was in reference to the DNC fiasco.

He is cutting rates on the wealthy no matter what he says until he points to what loopholes he is supposedly closing. His party doesn't like his Obamacare talk at all either.

He needs two more really bad jobs reports to win this thing. And even then, people still don't like him.

He is cutting rates on the wealthy no matter what he says until he points to what loopholes he is supposedly closing. His party doesn't like his Obamacare talk at all either.

Does it matter? How many things did Barry say he'd fix WRT taxes that he never did? And where do you get that his party doesn't like the Obamacare talk?

He needs two more really bad jobs reports to win this thing. And even then, people still don't like him.

There will be two more bad jobs reports. Jobs are not materializing out of thin air.

I love how lefties refer to Romney as Willard, but if anybody refers to Obama as Hussein that's just Racist®

The race victim card. Original.....

Willard is his first name. Hussein is Obama's middle name. And it doesn't make you a racist, but I'm not sure why you would call someone by their middle name?

The race victim card. Original.....

Willard is his first name. Hussein is Obama's middle name. And it doesn't make you a racist, but I'm not sure why you would call someone by their middle name?

Some people go by their middle name

My Father does and so did my Grandfather. As does a guy I work with

Let's play dumb and pretend we don't know why people say/said Obama's middle name like they did. :wallbash:

As opposed to the reason why people/you use Romney's real first name?

Well, I for one never do. I much prefer to refer to our stinkwad of a President as BO. It suits him well.

Formerly known as BS.

Let's play dumb and pretend we don't know why people say/said Obama's middle name like they did. :wallbash:

I haven't called him "Hussein" lately because I haven't wanted to remind people that he is a Muslim and was not born in this country. He's the Islamic version of the "Manchurian Candidate", plotting to take down this country from the inside. The only reason I never bring "Hussein" or his background up is that I'm intrigued with his building the economy from the middle out and want to hear more. Do any of you guys who are convinced that he is on the right track have any clue as to how he plans to do this? Have I missed his presentation?

I haven't called him "Hussein" lately because I haven't wanted to remind people that he is a Muslim and was not born in this country. He's the Islamic version of the "Manchurian Candidate", plotting to take down this country from the inside. The only reason I never bring "Hussein" or his background up is that I'm intrigued with his building the economy from the middle out and want to hear more. Do any of you guys who are convinced that he is on the right track have any clue as to how he plans to do this? Have I missed his presentation?

Responsibly