Row 1 field level sideline seats at the Ralph

mike6683

I had seats 2 rows up right behind the Bills bench about 5 years ago, and honestly, I don't think I would ever sit there again. Yeah, it was "neat" to see the players up close and personal (a couple players even came over to the stands...talked to fans, signed autographs, etc...), but the play on the field can be obscured at times. It was particularly difficult to see what was happening during red-zone action. I would prefer to be at least 20-25 rows up, so I can really see all of the game action.

That being said...if you never had the opportunity to sit in the 1st row before (and it sounds like you haven't) go ahead and give it a shot :thumbsup:

Stupid question can you see over the players standing on the sideline? Haven't bought tix yet but thinking about doing it for the KC game.

Those sound great, but they aren't. You honestly need to be at about row 15 or above in the lower bowl to be able to see everything well, on both sides of the field, and have what would be considered great seats. Actually, if you can score between rows 20-30, you are golden. The seats at the Ralph are so close to the field anyway, sitting is row 20 is flat out terrific.

Long story short, don't buy those, you won't see a lot of the action near the redzones of the field.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Sat in row 2 at the goal line far end of field. Most action was on the tunnel end so found my self watching the big screen. Last pre season game.

My seats are row 10 at the 33 yardline far end still hard to see tunnel end action.

I at some time would like to get higher.

Edited by mead107

Row 20 and up are good, anything below and you can't see the other side of the field over the players.

And everybody in those lower rows stands up every play trying to see, up and down, up and down, worse than church! :w00t:

Not bad if you have another group sitting somewhere else in the stadium that want a switcheroo at halftime. You can see some of the plays fine, but definitely tough on the kids or shorter people because everyone stands like K-No said, I had row three seats against NE once and there can be cool plays that seem right in your face like passes, punts, etc.

My kid couldn't see anything but he liked watching the players and just looked up at the screen during most plays (like half the people in the stadium do anyway)

Don't forget about the camera dolly. Whenever the line of scrimmage is in front of you it will also block your view.

PTR

The camera will block you more than the players for sure. I'm row 11 and have no issues seeing the field. That said, the LOWEST I would go is probably row 6. Any lower and your view will definitely be impacted.