sanchez dating eva longoria - media busts on jets oline

truth on hold

"A beaming Eva Longoria appears to be one of Gang Green's few satisfied customers as she heads out for a night on the town with new beau Mark Sanchez.

Wearing a lace top that offered even less resistance than the Jets' offensive line ...." lol

http://m.nypost.com/...fN1kfLsFjwbEEVJ

That's the only scoring he will be doing this week :devil: (nice score though)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the fans he Jest fans he talks about sound like they post on Bills board. Even writer exaggerates like posters on the board (they didn't cross the red zone in the preseason until third-string quarterback Greg McElroy led them there against the Philadelphia Eagles' seventh-string defense in the exhibition finale) - is the world catching up to stadium wall's hyperbole?

Has there ever been a team that has been successful despite these circus acts they invite upon themselves?

Yeah, how about "The Bickering Bills" of the early 90's? They were pretty good.

They became GREAT when they stopped bickering.

Well I guess Eva isn't 17 yrs old. Moving up in the world DB Sanchez.

Then again Eva's mindset is less than that of a 17 year old.

This is great. Has there ever been a team that has been successful despite all of these circus acts it seems to invite upon itself? I can't wait until they crash and burn and it starts Week One.

Namath-Jets

Oakland A's

Yankees Bronx Zoo

Off the top of my head

To me she falls under the Megan Fox, J-lo type. They NEED to be made up to look even close to hot. No thanks.

Yeah, they all are waiting for Ink Man, but he does not date "pigs".

Enjoy your date Mark, and please spoon and hang out this week. Whatever keeps you among other things from the film room. Just know based on your line Mario, and Kyle along with some surprise blitzes from either Jairus, or George and are going to pound you early and often. Based on Mangold, and DeBrick, we should have a quiet day from Marcel, and Mark.

Lastly, the NFL radio was stating today given that wildcat, they think that is the only reason the Vegas line is leaning slightly to the Jets. Last time I checked when Tebow played us it was fairly ugly. That was with a better team. The scheme may be different, but when Tebow is in I'm not worried at ALL!