Easley..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pssh easley didnt make the team based on this one game. a ko td return against tired scrubs wont help him much either

ps squad to start the season

^ This.

If anything impressed the coaches it was his effort on the two point conversion. But if he hasn't shown much against better competition in camp, it's either the PS or he's cut.

GO BILLS!!!

Roosevelt does nothing but the right thing.. Great hands.. No mistakes.. Hard to get rid of this kid.. Not saying I don't like Easley, because I do.. But if I had to choose, Roosevelt stays!!

No one in this team even has good hands. Chandler may have the best and his are average. This is likely the most drop prone team in the league. Look at Haggans drop today. We don't even consider that a drop because by the standard that has been set it was an impossible catch.

I would be surprised if noone picks Easley up honestly. He looked good when offense was simpler, and in OTA's, but when they put in the full offense he started to struggle with making same reads a QB. Think he need more reps, and has more potential than the others on bubble. Would not be surprised if he doesnt make team, but would be surprised if he there to be put on practice squad if doesnt make it.

I would be surprised if noone picks Easley up honestly. He looked good when offense was simpler, and in OTA's, but when they put in the full offense he started to struggle with making same reads a QB. Think he need more reps, and has more potential than the others on bubble. Would not be surprised if he doesn't make team, but would be surprised if he there to be put on practice squad if doesnt make it.

Time to quit wasting time with easley. IMO this kid shouldn't even be a bubble player on making the team. There will be some better players out there tomorrow night with better credentials than a player who has never touched a ball in regular season. And, really had a terrible camp.

The team is dreadfully thin at the receiver position for a coach who relies on a spread offense. What's up with that for the start of year 3?

At his size and potential though I see him getting picked off by another team from our PS. If you want him gotta keep on the 53

If you watch around the league I think you'd be surprised by the number of big fast guys that get less of a shot than he has. He's a midrounder that hasn't played in two years.

Unless he has tight connections with someone or really blew someone away before his draft.... There's a decent chance he passes waivers for sheer lack of film in the last two years. Out of sight out of mind is a real thing. He may get picked up, he may not... A lot of teams prefer their own bubble guys that already know the playbook

If you watch around the league I think you'd be surprised by the number of big fast guys that get less of a shot than he has. He's a midrounder that hasn't played in two years.

Unless he has tight connections with someone or really blew someone away before his draft.... There's a decent chance he passes waivers for sheer lack of film in the last two years. Out of sight out of mind is a real thing. He may get picked up, he may not... A lot of teams prefer their own bubble guys that already know the playbook

Hasn't played because of injury (and illness). This isn't keeping Aaron Maybin around despite not even being able to make the active roster on game-day...Easley's spent most of his career on IR.

Still...while I root for him based on sympathy, and would like to see him on the practice squad, I'm having a hard time justifying a place for him on the 53-man roster over some of the other players. And I think someone else would pick him up off waivers...there's got to be a few teams thinner at WR than the Bills.

No one in this team even has good hands. Chandler may have the best and his are average. This is likely the most drop prone team in the league. Look at Haggans drop today. We don't even consider that a drop because by the standard that has been set it was an impossible catch.

I agree to a point, although Chandler is just a bit above average and, FJ is right behind Chandler. So the team is not entirely devoid of good hands IMO.