Richie Incognito DESTROYING Kroy Biermann

That has nothing to do with Incognito, and everything to do with the refs !@#$ing hating us.

hah nah, when he got here he made it clear he knew he had to make changes and to his credit he did.

Hey Land Shark. I don't blame you for sharing this video of incognito, you guys have to have something to look forward to this season lol. :w00t:

Haha well I been a member here for a long time and haven't trolled here so don't take this the wrong way. I fully expect us to sweep you guys this year just like we did last year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hah nah, when he got here he made it clear he knew he had to make changes and to his credit he did.

I forget who coached him in Buffalo...but it's not like he was changing his ways here. He was coached either by Williams (a bigger punk than Incognito), Mularkey (a !@#$ing idiot), or Jauron ("He had a clean practice with no penalties Friday, it just didn't translate to game day. It's hard to make changes in the NFL.")

I forget who coached him in Buffalo...but it's not like he was changing his ways here. He was coached either by Williams (a bigger punk than Incognito), Mularkey (a !@#$ing idiot), or Jauron ("He had a clean practice with no penalties Friday, it just didn't translate to game day. It's hard to make changes in the NFL.")

Was it possibly the end of the season DJ was fired?

I think you swung and missed on all those maybe.

Edited by NoSaint

Haha well I been a member here for a long time and haven't trolled here so don't take this the wrong way. I fully expect us to sweep you guys this year just like we did last year.

Nope. Not taken wrong. But if that's how you feel don't take this the wrong way... "YOU'RE F!#%ING HIGH!" - Brennan Huff lol.

If I cared more about accuracy than insulting our previous idiot coaches, I would have bothered to look it up.

Lol even though this made me laugh, it doesn't change how inaccurate your post was. Accuracy is important for arguments on message boards lol.

Edited by DukeyBomb

by sweep you mean lose both games by at least 80 points, right?... then yes, I completely agree with you

Hey Land Shark. I don't blame you for sharing this video of incognito, you guys have to have something to look forward to this season lol. :w00t: --- lol. we can always treat you phins to a dirty Rodriguez after the jets sniff the after math of a rotten dirty Sanchez dealt by none the less - da bills!!!

Hey Land Shark. I don't blame you for sharing this video of incognito, you guys have to have something to look forward to this season lol. :w00t:

exactly what I was thinking......post this on your own sushi fins website.......if you want to spread your fin propaganda.....make sure its les brown and tannenhills wifes for god sakes........les browns girlfriend is what google images is here for. :thumbsup: