Quick question about parking at the Stadium

Gordio

I took my son to the game last Saturday. I always park in Lot 5 off of Southwestern. We probably did not get to the stadium unti 5:45. We had my wife drop us off right in front of the lot as she was going to shopping & take my daughter out to dinner. I met my brother-in-law who parked in Lot 5 & he said they were directing everybody where to park & basically he could not park wherever he wanted as has been in the past. It is almost like they were doing to Lot 5 what they did to Lot 2 last year. Does anybody know if this is the case & if it is going to be like that going forward into the regular season? If so that really sucks.

I took my son to the game last Saturday. I always park in Lot 5 off of Southwestern. We probably did not get to the stadium unti 5:45. We had my wife drop us off right in front of the lot as she was going to shopping & take my daughter out to dinner. I met my brother-in-law who parked in Lot 5 & he said they were directing everybody where to park & basically he could not park wherever he wanted as has been in the past. It is almost like they were doing to Lot 5 what they did to Lot 2 last year. Does anybody know if this is the case & if it is going to be like that going forward into the regular season? If so that really sucks.

I think I read the Bills are making people park where attendants say to park. They want the lots to fill evenly. Otherwise lots seems full but are full of empty spots. My advice; park in a private lot. Cheaper, easier getting out after games, no rules on tailgating etc.

PTR

the problem with Hammers lot is it is really not convenient for me to get home from where his lot is. Lot 5 is perfect since all I do Is got on Southwestern & take it going towards Lancaster. Honestly I am home in 15 minutes. I think we are going to start parking in the grass lot right before lot 5. Honeslty I know it is there peragativebut why do they have to keep messing with the tailgaters. I mean first they don't open the lots to 9 now & now this nonsense about parking. Don't they realize that tailgating is a vital part of the game day experience.

the problem with Hammers lot is it is really not convenient for me to get home from where his lot is. Lot 5 is perfect since all I do Is got on Southwestern & take it going towards Lancaster. Honestly I am home in 15 minutes. I think we are going to start parking in the grass lot right before lot 5. Honeslty I know it is there peragativebut why do they have to keep messing with the tailgaters. I mean first they don't open the lots to 9 now & now this nonsense about parking. Don't they realize that tailgating is a vital part of the game day experience.

Tailgating makes them no money.

Tailgating makes them no money.

The Bills should roll around with a "Pop-up Convenience Store" - tailgaters can pick up that 12 pack they forgot to buy, matches, hotdogs, ice and any other tailgating essentials they may have forgotten at home...

BOOM Money Makin'!

The Bills should roll around with a "Pop-up Convenience Store" - tailgaters can pick up that 12 pack they forgot to buy, matches, hotdogs, ice and any other tailgating essentials they may have forgotten at home...

BOOM Money Makin'!

Smart. I've always wondered why there isn't a little shop at First Niagara Center to pick up cough drops, antacids, feminine products for the lady, kleenex, etc.

BOOM Money Makin'!

There is a 7/11 right across the street. They probably figure people just go there if they forgot something.

So if you park at Hammer's it takes you 5 more minutes to get home.

If I parked in Hammer's lot that would seriously tack probably 45 minutes to an hour on to my commute back home. I am nto exagerrating. From Lot 5 I get right out onto Southwestern & once you past California there a re no tie ups. I wish Hammer's lot was on Southwestern close to Lot 5. I would park there every game. It sounds like it is the place to be.

I think I read the Bills are making people park where attendants say to park. They want the lots to fill evenly. Otherwise lots seems full but are full of empty spots. My advice; park in a private lot. Cheaper, easier getting out after games, no rules on tailgating etc.

PTR

+1 Been parking in a private lot for years. Much easier in and out and cheaper.

No offense to Hammer, I'm sure his lot is excellent. But I do highly recommend this grass lot right before Lot 5 you mentioned. I've parked there for the last 3 years, 2 of them while taking my FIL's RV to the game. They still open at 8, they have a designated area for buses and RV's only (right inside the entrance and to the left along the ditch), and it's a nice, easy right out onto Southwestern Blvd.

No offense to Hammer, I'm sure his lot is excellent. But I do highly recommend this grass lot right before Lot 5 you mentioned. I've parked there for the last 3 years, 2 of them while taking my FIL's RV to the game. They still open at 8, they have a designated area for buses and RV's only (right inside the entrance and to the left along the ditch), and it's a nice, easy right out onto Southwestern Blvd.

I take offense. You don't know me.

I kid. Hammer's lot is not for everyone. For those who need to leave the stadium area in a hurry never park anywhere else but in a private lot.

Also Hammer's Lot has garnished another title/award beside being the #1 tailgating lot as rated by the highly respected O.O.T.P.L.. Hammer's Lot is the Official Unofficial Tailgating Lot for Bills Fans per NFL on the cheap

Edited by Hammered a Lot

I take offense. You don't know me.

I kid. Hammer's lot is not for everyone. For those who need to leave the stadium area in a hurry never park anywhere else but in a private lot.

Also Hammer's Lot has garnished another title/award beside being the #1 tailgating lot as rated by the highly respected O.O.T.P.L.. Hammer's Lot is the Official Unofficial Tailgating Lot for Bills Fans per NFL on the cheap

I would love to experience your lot. In fact, if I end up making it to a game this season (life is tough with a full time job and being a full time grad student) it won't be in an RV so I will plan on trying to get in. But like I said. Big IF I make it to a game this season unfortunately.