Osweiler can't sing, bonfire bad, carnival bad, goodbye dummy

Gugny

I agree with you to an extent, but you can't tell me that Brock Osweiler isn't better than Lionel Ritchie. I didn't think leaving 1,532 voicemails and sending you 2,590 texts about the bonfire was too much, but the police explained why you were upset. Sorry. If you think it's funny that my family died as innocent spectators at some stupid carnival act, then I'm leaving to brave the hailstorm. And stop calling me an idiot. You wouldn't do that if you didn't have an alias to hide behind. Coward. Okay, sure. I'll talk to you later when I post a video in the shoutbox. Say goodbye, dummy.

I agree with you to an extent, but you can't tell me that Brock Osweiler isn't better than Lionel Ritchie. I didn't think leaving 1,532 voicemails and sending you 2,590 texts about the bonfire was too much, but the police explained why you were upset. Sorry. If you think it's funny that my family died as innocent spectators at some stupid carnival act, then I'm leaving to brave the hailstorm. And stop calling me an idiot. You wouldn't do that if you didn't have an alias to hide behind. Coward. Okay, sure. I'll talk to you later when I post a video in the shoutbox. Say goodbye, dummy.

This post doesn't explain why Kelsay isn't out for the season, but it explains perfectly the possibility that you went off your schizophrenia medication! :o

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use less deceptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.