Roster cuts you should know about including Jabar Gaffney

HOUSE

Jabar Gafney would help,better than hagan,martin,and others

LOL...before you start making comments like that, look who is throwing the ball to our WR's. When the quarterback is 4-10 or whatever he was, when the backup looked just as bad (if not worse) than the day they brought him in, then lets refocus to where the true issue is. I can promise you it is not the WR's

It hasn't happened yet, but there's talk of the Packers cutting James Starks. He's from Buffalo and would be a huge upgrade over Choice.

I'm no so sure about that, Starks has been very inconsistent, and his success came on the best passing offense in the game (meaning teams weren't focusing on the run). Choice has looked very good this offseason, plus has the Gailey connection.

Besides, with Fred and CJ up front, I wouldn't expect to see the 3rd string RB very much in any circumstance barring injury.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Remember what a great off season the Pariots had and how brilliant they are. Gaffney, Stalworth, Addai and Gallery gone.

All part of the hooded genius's master plan. It's beyond the understanding of mere mortals.

It hasn't happened yet, but there's talk of the Packers cutting James Starks. He's from Buffalo and would be a huge upgrade over Choice.

Hardly. First of all he is injured. (Turf toe) Second, 2/3 of his NFL career was spent injured. Third his rushing stats are nothing to get excited about. I root for UB guys but Starks looks like he is not going to stick. Roosevelt will probably have a longer career.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Remember what a great off season the Pariots had and how brilliant they are. Gaffney, Stalworth, Addai and Gallery gone.

LOL it appears the draft was the best part of the off-season for the Pats as both 1st round pick have looked AWESOME! also Wilson (our 2nd round pick) has looked very good as well at Safety. Oh a Lloyd looks pretty good as well.. So with Welker,Lloyd,Hernandez,Gronk our Passing should be fine add in Demps occasionally and Ridley running the O looks good..... as long as the O line blocks :)

LOL it appears the draft was the best part of the off-season for the Pats as both 1st round pick have looked AWESOME! also Wilson (our 2nd round pick) has looked very good as well at Safety. Oh a Lloyd looks pretty good as well.. So with Welker,Lloyd,Hernandez,Gronk our Passing should be fine add in Demps occasionally and Ridley running the O looks good..... as long as the O line blocks :)

Yeah, but we have the better QB...

:mellow:

Not sure about that. Choice has looked like the best RB on the team in the pre-season.

I feel like they've given Choice so many chances that he was bound to eventually make a few good plays in preseason, but if you look back at his performance last year, there were a lot of flubbed plays. He was on the field for a lot of failures. Seems like Gailey wants to keep his sub-par friends employeed for longer than they deserve.

I agree that those guys are all good players. My point is that the media automatically raves about any move the Pats make. Three months ago they were geniuses for bringing in all those veteran players they have now cut.