Roster cuts you should know about including Jabar Gaffney

HOUSE

LOL...before you start making comments like that, look who is throwing the ball to our WR's. When the quarterback is 4-10 or whatever he was, when the backup looked just as bad (if not worse) than the day they brought him in, then lets refocus to where the true issue is. I can promise you it is not the WR's

So you are saying that there is no point in upgrading the WR corps because Fitz cannot get them the ball ? Despite what you think of Fitz, your logic is quite flabbergasting.

Sorry but I prefer Hagan over Gaffney. How can you even make those assinine comments?

You may disagree with that statement, but it is hardly assinine. Gaffney has 60+ catches for ~ 900 yards in each of the past two seasons. He is a proven vet with maybe one injury concern. What has Hagan proven so far to show he is a better option for the Bills ?

It hasn't happened yet, but there's talk of the Packers cutting James Starks. He's from Buffalo and would be a huge upgrade over Choice.

Starks is hardly a standout running back . Am not a fan of Choice either. But at least he had some very productive seasons in the past like his stint in Dallas. Choice's production during his career in terms of yards per carry has been better. Something like 4.36 for Choice vs 4.19 for Starks?

Sorry but I prefer Hagan over Gaffney. How can you even make those assinine comments?

So because someone suggests doing something you don't agree with, it's an asinine comment?

If either of those two comments is asinine, I would have to say it's yours.

Gaffney was been a productive receiver in this league, especially last year on a team with awful QB's. Hagan has been around a long time and has done next to nothing. I like them both, but Hagan hasn't been able to pass a very raw and inconsistent Jones on the depth chart, or make any impact on his teams, now entering his 6th year.

Nothing wrong with looking at a veteran WR, for a team sorely lacking in WR talent.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

You may disagree with that statement, but it is hardly assinine. Gaffney has 60+ catches for ~ 900 yards in each of the past two seasons. He is a proven vet with maybe one injury concern. What has Hagan proven so far to show he is a better option for the Bills ?

I can say this with confidence. Hagan knows his way around orchard Park better than Gaffney. Past that I would take gafney over a dumpster pick anyday, allday.

LOL it appears the draft was the best part of the off-season for the Pats as both 1st round pick have looked AWESOME! also Wilson (our 2nd round pick) has looked very good as well at Safety. Oh a Lloyd looks pretty good as well.. So with Welker,Lloyd,Hernandez,Gronk our Passing should be fine add in Demps occasionally and Ridley running the O looks good..... as long as the O line blocks :)

This is the unknown and big question. You must admit as a Pats fan that when Brady does play bad it is because he is pressured. IF the Oline looks like it did in the last preseason game, then those weapons won't look great at all.

Are N.E. fans at all concerned after the game with Tampa?