Pats* and Brady starting slow

Rubes

For those interested...

Pats* down 20-7 at halftime. Brady got absolutely hammered on one play and fumbled. Just afterward, he throws one that is tipped and picked off, and run back for a pick-6. So even the invincible Pats* are looking pretty rough in their main tune-up for the season.

In other news, Tannehill not looking too impressive against the Falcons.

Russell Wilson looking pretty comfortable for the Seahawks...

Just cause it's been so long, I rewound that Brady sack about four times...he's just prancing around back there like a little doe in the pasture....and then *WHAMMO!!!!!!*

:lol:

No kidding, it was a thing of beauty to watch. He also got seriously hammered in the first preseason game. I have a feeling that offensive line is going to get him killed this season. Which is going to be fun.

A couple of things:

1) I can't see tonight's game. I have the Bears-Giants. Manning looks unflappable.

2) I watched the Pats*-Iggles game the other night. That Pats* O-line was getting creamed. Are you serious?

3) It pains me to admit it, but my older daughter is dating a Pats* fan. (Chill the peanut gallery. He's a good kid). I texted her while she was watching the game with him, and his friends. They admitted that they were "moderately concerned" about the Bills upcoming pass rush (this was in the first 5 minutes of the Iggles game). I texted her back to tell her that they'll be getting "seriously concerned" by halftime, followed by "I need a new pair of underwear" at the end of the third quarter, followed by "Who are we drafting in 2013" by game end.

Arrogant turds.

A couple of things:

1) I can't see tonight's game. I have the Bears-Giants. Manning looks unflappable.

2) I watched the Pats*-Iggles game the other night. That Pats* O-line was getting creamed. Are you serious?

3) It pains me to admit it, but my older daughter is dating a Pats* fan. (Chill the peanut gallery. He's a good kid). I texted her while she was watching the game with him, and his friends. They admitted that they were "moderately concerned" about the Bills upcoming pass rush (this was in the first 5 minutes of the Iggles game). I texted her back to tell her that they'll be getting "seriously concerned" by halftime, followed by "I need a new pair of underwear" at the end of the third quarter, followed by "Who are we drafting in 2013" by game end.

Arrogant turds.

Followed by " think the BoSox will make a playoff run?"

is that a camel doe?

LOL, my dog just gave me a funny look when I did one of those laugh/choke/hiccup noises

"A little doe in the pasture". Well that's right up Mario's alley.

yes....yes it is :devil:

One minute left in the game and Belly's got most of his starting line in. Love it!

ain't gonna help, Billy Boy!!!!!! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!!!

There's a rumor heating-up that the Pats will deal Welker to the Colts for a 2nd rounder. Makes sense because Welker didn't play tonight and is healthy. Stay tuned.

I'm not big on believing rumors but that would be interesting. The Patriots and Bellicheat are notoriously arrogant. They think they can just win with whomever they get. I do think that Brandon Lloyd will be excellent for them, and between Gronk, who is virtually unstoppable, Hernandez, who is really a WR, and Lloyd, they really may not need Welker. But that remains to be seen. Their line and their defense is what is going to determine their fate IMO anyway. And they really dont even draft all that great anymore half the years.

This year, I predict they will have a good draft. Hightower, Jones and the safety do look like players but we'll soon find out. If I were the Pats, no way I would trade Welker for a #2 though, even if you lose him next year.

There's a rumor heating-up that the Pats will deal Welker to the Colts for a 2nd rounder. Makes sense because Welker didn't play tonight and is healthy. Stay tuned.

I'd love to see a link on this. Please oh please oh please let this be true.

Well, the Pats* have finally used up all of their banked draft picks. In fact, next year I think they don't have a 5th or 6th round pick. I could see that trade happening.

For those interested...

Pats* down 20-7 at halftime. Brady got absolutely hammered on one play and fumbled. Just afterward, he throws one that is tipped and picked off, and run back for a pick-6. So even the invincible Pats* are looking pretty rough in their main tune-up for the season.

In other news, Tannehill not looking too impressive against the Falcons.

Russell Wilson looking pretty comfortable for the Seahawks...

just trying to keep up with the Bills :D

They play two TE sets all game against all teams anyway. That's their base offense.

I'm not sure that is their base offense. Thought they played a modified spread which has they put a second TE out there.

Edited by jeremy2020