Kids day game Saturday is sold out

CodeMonkey

Just got the text from the Bills. When is the last time a preseason game sold out 3 days before the game :)

Anyone know how Steeler fans usually are? I'm going to be there with my family and am hoping to have our usual good experience.

By and large Bills fans respect kids day. But I wouldn't expect Steeler fans to even know it is kids day.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the text from the Bills. When is the last time a preseason game sold out 3 days before the game :)

Anyone know how Steeler fans usually are? I'm going to be there with my family and am hoping to have our usual good experience.

By and large Bills fans respect kids day. But I wouldn't expect Steeler fans to even know it is kids day.

When I go to a pre season Bills game it usually kids day. I wouldn't worry about steeler fans, because there are so many kids typically fans are on better behavior. Also getting A-holes 86ed is much easier. However, your mileage may vary.

Steeler fans are good folk. Some goodnatured trash talk at most. They are the main reason this game is sold out. In fact I was able to sell all my seats for a good price. Never got jack squat for PS games before. God bless 'em, but be ready for a majority pro-Steeler crowd.

PTR

IMO, the Bills need to establish consistent pre-season partners. The Eagles ALWAYS play the Jets and Steelers and have now added the Ravens into that mix.

No reason the Bills can't make the Browns, Steelers and Lions regular partners.

The Lions already are. We play them every year, alternating home and away.

Steeler fans are good folk. Some goodnatured trash talk at most. They are the main reason this game is sold out. In fact I was able to sell all my seats for a good price. Never got jack squat for PS games before. God bless 'em, but be ready for a majority pro-Steeler crowd.

PTR

I know what you mean. Last year I paid about $40 for 6 lower bowl sideline seats. This year I paid well over $100 for 5.

NO MORE STEELER KIDS DAY GAMES! :)

Perfect storm this year with weekend game, 3rd preseason game and the Steelers coming to town.

The Bills have been selling $15 tickets to all of their sponsors and basically anyone who calls up and says they're taking a kid to the game. All you have to do is pay for 1 adult ticket and you can get like 40 kids tickets.

Steeler fans most be going nuts, granted preseason and all... but to attend a game for $15? Seriously?

I normally don't watch preseason games. But I made the mistake of watching the last preseason game.

Preseason football is schizophrenic for fans to watch.

Anyhow, the Bills looked like crap in preseason 2011 and week one we blew out KC 41-7 at KC and did NOT lose a game until October.

Perfect storm this year with weekend game, 3rd preseason game and the Steelers coming to town.

The Bills have been selling $15 tickets to all of their sponsors and basically anyone who calls up and says they're taking a kid to the game. All you have to do is pay for 1 adult ticket and you can get like 40 kids tickets.

Steeler fans most be going nuts, granted preseason and all... but to attend a game for $15? Seriously?

$eriou$ly, you do not see the big picture