Which current Bills will be on the Jets Roster for Game 1?

Because they're only going to keep 6 receivers

Graham, Johnson, Nelson, Jones, Martin, Hagan

Martin makes it based on kick coverage rather than Roosevelt on return ability - we have a bunch of guys who can return punts.

I think were more likely to keep 5 recievers, plus Brad Smith.

Stevie, Jones, Nelson, Graham, Hagan

I don't sweat the Jets at all, but fwiw I'm thinking that Zebrie was playing G and not T in the Vikings scrimmage.

I think it's a mistake to consider the opener vs the Jets as a slam dunk. The Jets Circus gets a lot of media attention, but I think it's likely that, to a degree, it is hype. Most of the Las Vegas sports books still have the Jets favored by 3 points. That's down from 6 a couple months ago, so perception is trending in our direction. Depending on our, and the Jets showing on Saturday, I suspect that the spread will drop even further.

I think were more likely to keep 5 recievers, plus Brad Smith.

Stevie, Jones, Nelson, Graham, Hagan

With Gailey's desire to spread them 5 wide on many occasions? I doubt they only keep 5 wide, with none of them being good ST'ers (coverage)... Figure at least one of Easley, Roosevelt, Martin also makes the team.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

I think it's a mistake to consider the opener vs the Jets as a slam dunk. The Jets Circus gets a lot of media attention, but I think it's likely that, to a degree, it is hype. Most of the Las Vegas sports books still have the Jets favored by 3 points. That's down from 6 a couple months ago, so perception is trending in our direction. Depending on our, and the Jets showing on Saturday, I suspect that the spread will drop even further.

Remember who looked awful in the preseason last year, couldnt get out of their own way and struggled to score points? The Kansas city chiefs.

Because they're only going to keep 6 receivers

Graham, Johnson, Nelson, Jones, Martin, Hagan

Martin makes it based on kick coverage rather than Roosevelt on return ability - we have a bunch of guys who can return punts.

You may be right. Martin does seem to pick up penalties at inopportune times on ST though. I've been hoping against hope that our rook LB would show enough on ST that they'd feel comfortable letting Martin go. He apparently runs good routes, but gaaaah-his hands. Apparently it's hard to coach velcro hands.

With Gailey's desire to spread them 5 wide on many occasions? I doubt they only keep 5 wide, with none of them being good ST'ers (coverage)... Figure at least one of Easley, Roosevelt, Martin also makes the team.

I would be surprised if Martin does not make the team. He is great on special teams. DeHaven gets this one.