Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Wilson

2 Brandon

3 Nix

4 Whaley

5 Gailley

Dead on arrival organization

Totally accurate post; could not be more true. If you think this team is going to the playoffs in 2012, let's talk again in December. This post captures it all!

1. Bad fans

2. Weak-willed fans

3. Self-hating fans

4. Bandwagon fans

5. Super critical fans

6. Fair weather fans

7. Square-Dancing-around-the-Wagons Fans

8. Only-watch-The-Bills-on-TV fans in Western New York

9. Fans that B word about ticket and stadium food prices

10. Fans that B word about Ralph being cheap

Post of the year for TBD.

How am I a bad fan? I live in the Pacific NW for ten years and have purchased Sunday Ticket just so I can follow my home team. How many positive memories do you have over the last decade? My top ten list are all legit questin marks.

That being said I think this is the year. My other post gives my reasons why. If the Bills can find answers to some of these questions marks, then the schedule, other teams quesions marks, our depth. and the pass rush should end the playoff drought.

BTW its ok to criticize your team unless not making the playoffs for a decade is acceptable...

All fans think they have the answers-witness the threads started after the last preseason game. So what? Why take a swipe at any fans and label them as reasons that the Bills won't make the playoffs? Let them spout--it amounts to nothing.

It's annoying as hell to listen to

How am I a bad fan? I live in the Pacific NW for ten years and have purchased Sunday Ticket just so I can follow my home team. How many positive memories do you have over the last decade? My top ten list are all legit questin marks.

That being said I think this is the year. My other post gives my reasons why. If the Bills can find answers to some of these questions marks, then the schedule, other teams quesions marks, our depth. and the pass rush should end the playoff drought.

BTW its ok to criticize your team unless not making the playoffs for a decade is acceptable...

But there's many posters here who do ONLY this. It's so F****** annoying it's not even funny. And I know they're all going to come out and respond to this with their typical bullsh*t if they read it.

I swear, some posters would rather be validated and have the Bills continue to flounder than have a great season and be wrong.

-Seriously, don't any of you people have lives? Do you have anything better to do than constantly F****** talk sh*t about the Bills players and how pathetic the franchise is? I live and breathe Bills football, and them missing the playoffs every year kills me. But how do some people spend hours and hours here just spouting the same negative thoughts? I understand people want to vent but many take it much too far.

It's annoying as hell to listen to

But there's many posters here who do ONLY this. It's so F****** annoying it's not even funny. And I know they're all going to come out and respond to this with their typical bullsh*t if they read it.

I swear, some posters would rather be validated and have the Bills continue to flounder than have a great season and be wrong.

-Seriously, don't any of you people have lives? Do you have anything better to do than constantly F****** talk sh*t about the Bills players and how pathetic the franchise is? I live and breathe Bills football, and them missing the playoffs every year kills me. But how do some people spend hours and hours here just spouting the same negative thoughts? I understand people want to vent but many take it much too far.

Want all the negative and annoying fabs to quit the b.s. and go away? Simple...Have YOUR team win a playoff berth.

Top Ten Reasons the Bills Make the Playoffs

1. Dominating D Line

2. New Def. Coord.

3. Chan's an offensive guru

3. Two running backs who both average over 5 ypc

4. Superior teamwork. These guys are committed to the team and their common goal: make the playoffs.

5. A QB with good leadership skills who understands the system.

6. We're much improved vs 2011 simply because we don't have a dozen key players on IR.

7. A good secondary.

8. The Jets and Fins don't look like contenders. Even the Pats have vulnerabilities.

9. Although lacking star power, our WR Corps is very deep.

10. This is the time of year for optimism.

Want all the negative and annoying fabs to quit the b.s. and go away? Simple...Have YOUR team win a playoff berth.

I don't own this team or anything other team. And neither do any of you. That's the issue. People need to let go of this control issue. There's nothing we can do. Complain and whine all you want--it doesn't accomplish anything.

And there's a difference between criticizing intelligently and just being a whiny a**hole. Mike in Syracuse made a good thread/point today. Learn how to respond in a constructive manner. It will make the message board much more fun to use.

Edited by ko12010

These threads wouldn't be nearly as amusing were it not for the fact that most of you guys were giddy with optimism up until a week ago.

How does one go about doing that?

The premise is speculative on the downside. You can make an equally valid counterargument for making the playoffs.

Bottom line is that the roster is better this year than in many years. If Bills keep injuries to minimum they have a legit shot at the playoffs.

So enjoy the ride.

Here is 10 more in case you need them...

1. 2012 is an even year

2. "Fitzpatrick" has too many syllables.

3. Buffalo has snow in the winter.

4. Gailey sounds too much like Bailey.

5. Buddy Nix has a southern accent

6. Too much beer at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

7. My dog has fleas

8. The "Ralph" has new astroturf.

9. They got rid of Jasper.

10. Ralph is cheap.

Because 10-6 doesn't do it. Still will be a good season, their not ready to challenge yet anyways.

Didn't 9-7 do in in the AFC last year?

With that said, if the Bills finished 10-6 this year and missed the playoffs, I would lose it.

The premise is speculative on the downside. You can make an equally valid counterargument for making the playoffs.

Bottom line is that the roster is better this year than in many years. If Bills keep injuries to minimum they have a legit shot at the playoffs.

So enjoy the ride.

I did - see my other post

Here is 10 more in case you need them...

1. 2012 is an even year

2. "Fitzpatrick" has too many syllables.

3. Buffalo has snow in the winter.

4. Gailey sounds too much like Bailey.

5. Buddy Nix has a southern accent

6. Too much beer at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

7. My dog has fleas

8. The "Ralph" has new astroturf.

9. They got rid of Jasper.

10. Ralph is cheap.

Now I know you are full of BS - it doesn't snow in Buffalo anymore