Top ten reasons the Bills don't make the playoffs

1. It's hard to win in the NFL - well it is true. The Jets, Pats, Bills, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Chargers, and Chiefs all have legit shots at the 6 playoff spots and the Titans and Raiders could surprise people.

2. The LB corp is just not good.

3. Wannstedt has washed out of the last three coaching jobs he has had and was at least partly responsible for the mess last year.

4. The DL may still not be able to stop the run.

5. The WR is as lacking in talent as it is deep in mediocrity.

6. The best O-lineman is coming off his second serious leg injury.

7. A rookie will start at LT.

8. Fitz will throw at least one if not three horrific passes a game.

9. Freddie is old and coming off a leg injury

10. Tom Brady

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. It's hard to win in the NFL - well it is true. The Jets, Pats, Bills, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Chargers, and Chiefs all have legit shots at the 6 playoff spots and the Titans and Raiders could surprise people.

2. The LB corp is just not good.

3. Wannstedt has washed out of the last three coaching jobs he has had and was at least partly responsible for the mess last year.

4. The DL may still not be able to stop the run.

5. The WR is as lacking in talent as it is deep in mediocrity.

6. The best O-lineman is coming off his second serious leg injury.

7. A rookie will start at LT.

8. Fitz will throw at least one if not three horrific passes a game.

9. Freddie is old and coming off a leg injury

10. Tom Brady

Number 10 is included in your first reason unless you feel Tom Brady has some sort of Mystical powers that go beyond the fact he plays for the Patriots.. The D-Line most certainly will be able to play run defense. No sign that Freddy is too old and they have Spiller to ease his work load. It's hard to win in the NFL for all the teams you listed also.

Number 10 is included in your first reason unless you feel Tom Brady has some sort of Mystical powers that go beyond the fact he plays for the Patriots.. The D-Line most certainly will be able to play run defense. No sign that Freddy is too old and they have Spiller to ease his work load. It's hard to win in the NFL for all the teams you listed also.

He does, he just looks for a Ref and yellow flags appear.

1. Bad fans

2. Weak-willed fans

3. Self-hating fans

4. Bandwagon fans

5. Super critical fans

6. Fair weather fans

7. Square-Dancing-around-the-Wagons Fans

8. Only-watch-The-Bills-on-TV fans in Western New York

9. Fans that B word about ticket and stadium food prices

10. Fans that B word about Ralph being cheap

1. Bad fans

2. Weak-willed fans

3. Self-hating fans

4. Bandwagon fans

5. Super critical fans

6. Fair weather fans

7. Square-Dancing-around-the-Wagons Fans

8. Only-watch-The-Bills-on-TV fans in Western New York

9. Fans that B word about ticket and stadium food prices

10. Fans that B word about Ralph being cheap

As much as you hate Bills fans, i think you understand they have no impact, positive or negative, on the outcome of the season.

As much as you hate Bills fans, i think you understand they have no impact, positive or negative, on the outcome of the season.

I don't hate Bills fans. Au contraire. But if you ask any of those 10 types, they've got all the answers and only if their solutions are put into place, will The Bills get to the playoffs. I'm just sayin'.

I don't hate Bills fans. Au contraire. But if you ask any of those 10 types, they've got all the answers and only if their solutions are put into place, will The Bills get to the playoffs. I'm just sayin'.

All fans think they have the answers-witness the threads started after the last preseason game. So what? Why take a swipe at any fans and label them as reasons that the Bills won't make the playoffs? Let them spout--it amounts to nothing.

Thou shall not criticize present organization.

1 Wilson

2 Brandon

3 Modrak

4 Guy

5 Jauron

Brandon is common to both regimes Never understood why he doesn't take more blame. Everyone blames Jauron and Modrak

I think our LB's stink. The one that use to be good (Barnett) is old and showing his age. Shep isn't playing like I would like him too and we have a lot of young guys too that either look too small or too slow. Our D line can stop the run and when they don't our LB's need to tackle. The other night against the Vikings our LB's missed too many tackles that should have been 2 or 3 yard gains that turned into 10 or 15 yard gains. Our D line looked good but we are a play maker away in the LB corp to do anything this year. Next year first rounder should be a LB.