Another reason to hate Ryan Lochte

http://espn.go.com/olympics/swimming/story/_/id/8279078/filing-shows-ryan-lochte-trademarked-phrase-jeah

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life. Lochte has trademarked the rap saying "jeah". Just the worst.

I wanted to like this guy since he was somewhat local, even if he hasn't lived near Rochester in years...but as the olympics went on I found myself cheering for Phelps instead.

I wanted to like this guy since he was somewhat local, even if he hasn't lived near Rochester in years...but as the olympics went on I found myself cheering for Phelps instead.

yea same here on phelps. Met him in Atlantic city seems like a normal guy. Phelps over lochte all day. Doooooooshie as it gets

Dudes, but jeah means, like, everything. Ya know? Like, it's a word, and a phrase, like ya know? Like, it's a way of life. It's like everything rolled into one word, like, ya know? If ur happy your like, jeah. If you're sad, you're like jeah. Like. Like. Like.

I just irritated the hell out of myself.

So if rapper says Jeah from now on, then lochte gets paid somehow? This makes no sense rappers use jeah in their line of work all the time. How is this gonna go down? Not that anyone cares about rick ross and lil wayne and etc......seems like more of a the who, rush, pink floyd, zeppelin type crowd from posts i see

Somebody remind me...what's the first reason I'm supposed to hate him?

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm not going to hate on the dude cause he trademarked a word.

Plus, he won some medals for the US, so that makes him alright in my books.

That's exactly what happened to me. Couldn't root for him as it turns out. Dbag for sure.

Bragged his a-- off about how he was the Number 1 swimmer now, and got beat by a Frenchman in his final-leg relay spot when Phelps and crew had given him over a body-length lead.

You're not the best until after the Olympics are over and you've proven it. Before such time, STFU.

Lochte apparently now is angling to be on "The Bachelor" and wants "at least $750K." Any guy who does that show is a complete self-obsessed D-bag.

Lochte apparently now is angling to be on "The Bachelor" and wants "at least $750K." Any guy who does that show is a complete self-obsessed D-bag.

If someone wanted to pay me a ton of money to parade a bunch of hot chicks in front of me, I'd gladly call myself a self-obsessed d-bag.

Bragged his a-- off about how he was the Number 1 swimmer now, and got beat by a Frenchman in his final-leg relay spot when Phelps and crew had given him over a body-length lead.

You're not the best until after the Olympics are over and you've proven it. Before such time, STFU.

Got to strike while the iron is hot. These guys don't make any regular income. Endorsements, deals, sell out any which way you can. Except for trademarking some made up hip-hop term. Thats just silly.