You're Joe Biden

You're an a$$ for calling me Joe Biden.

Before he became VP, I used to see him on the Acela train from DC on his way back to Delaware. Setting aside his politics, the guy was friendly and happy to be recognized by a then-regular Meet the Press watcher (have not been able to maintain my interest post-Tim). Hard to imagine it was only 6-7 years ago and he was traveling just like the rest of us stiffs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is BFFB really defending this?

Context matters, here is what we have to take into consideration, after Biden made his first Wall street comment, there was no applause, so thats when he made the off-the-cuff statement. But what we have to take into consideration is that he was in the state of "North Carolina" (Virginia) to a crowd that was largely comprised of African Americans and thats when he said "There going to put Y'all back in chains"

Now if you don't believe he was speaking to his "audience" then I don't know what to tell ya.

In any case, that's just old uncle crazy joe.

But since we are speaking about Uncle crazy joe, here's yet another gaffe today:

'Folks, where's it written we cannot lead the world in the 20th century in making automobiles?," said Biden.

Only problem with that statement is that we are in the 21st century :lol:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-folks-wheres-it-written-we-cant-lead-world-20th-century_650017.html

Context matters, here is what we have to take into consideration, after Biden made his first Wall street comment, there was no applause, so thats when he made the off-the-cuff statement. But what we have to take into consideration is that he was in the state of "North Carolina" (Virginia) to a crowd that was largely comprised of African Americans and thats when he said "There going to put Y'all back in chains"

Now if you don't believe he was speaking to his "audience" then I don't know what to tell ya.

But since we are speaking about Uncle crazy joe, here's yet another gaffe today:

'Folks, where's it written we cannot lead the world in the 20th century in making automobiles?," said Biden.

http://www.weeklysta...ury_650017.html

Did someone on here say that Biden was going to crush Ryan in the VP debates? Holy ****, it's going to be ugly.

No Dipshit, the Romney campaign is been speaking for quite a while about the need to "unshackle" Wall Street. That shouldn't be hard to figure out for a person that's been watching to news. But then again I'm edumucated or whatever...

And anyone that thinks there was no double meaning to what he said since he said it an audience that was more that half African American is an idiot also.

And then Joltin' Joe Biden took that and turned it on its head by telling a black audience that unshackling Wall Street would put them in shackles. Just admit, he's a retard.

All the critics of that, though, are missing the obvious point that it's playing perfectly to that audience.

And then Joltin' Joe Biden took that and turned it on its head by telling a black audience that unshackling Wall Street would put them in shackles. Just admit, he's a retard.

All the critics of that, though, are missing the obvious point that it's playing perfectly to that audience.

Yes, on a micro level it plays perfectly.On a macro level, not so much.Remember, the press coverage he's receiving is negative, and it just feeds in to the narrative of "Ol bumblin stumblin crazy uncle joe" Not to mention it takes them off message for a day or two.

Yes, on a micro level it plays perfectly.On a macro level, not so much.Remember, the press coverage he's receiving is negative, and it just feeds in to the narrative of "Ol bumblin stumblin crazy uncle joe" Not to mention it takes them off message for a day or two.

Yeah....does anybody remember that Obama is in Iowa for three days...to talk about energy policy? Ethanol, etc.?

Nope.

Thanks Joe. I mean, it's not like Obama's agenda was that compelling anyway...and is wiped out in a single word: Solyndra, but still.

Gee wiz Beav, why did good ol' uncle Joe have to throw us under the bus like that...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/14/New-Black-Panthers-To-Create-Inner-City-Military-To-Go-Into-Their-Houses-Skin-White-People-Alive

He did it again:

-

Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday referred to Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the running mate of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, as “Governor Ryan.”

During a campaign stop at Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg, Va., Biden said, “Congressman Ryan and the congressional Republicans, as one person said, had all, have already passed in the Republican House what Governor Ryan is promising to give the whole nation.

-

Do we really feel comfortable that this guy is one heart beat away from being the next president?

Yeah....does anybody remember that Obama is in Iowa for three days...to talk about energy policy? Ethanol, etc.?

And to announce that the Federal Government is buying meat to prop up the price of meat for the farmers and the price of corn for Ethanol Help Working Family Farmers?

Now he's in the wrong century.

It's time to call BO just what he is - an Uncle Tom. He's living in the big house and keeping the blacks chained to the welfare plantation.

The Stimulous® added an extra lane to Clinton's Bridge to the 21st Century so now it's a 2 way bridge

And to announce that the Federal Government is buying meat to prop up the price of meat for the farmers and the price of corn for Ethanol Help Working Family Farmers?

It really is eerily similar to Nazi economic policy in the mid-30's.

No, I am not defending this. Chef didn't know where FJL could have gotten the idea that Biden could have been referring to unchaining Wall Street. I explained it to him. Though if someone was a well informed as Chef claims to be he really shouldn't need that spoon fed to him.

Next I went on to explain that there was obviously a double meaning to that statement since it was made in front of a crowd that was more than 50% black.

I don't think it was OK. I find it morally reprehensible. It might be too late at this point but I think Obama should drop joe and pick up Hillary.

Sorry Joe, that was just a little too far over the line.

Biden is a retard.

It really is eerily similar to Nazi economic policy in the mid-30's.

"Would now be a good time to bring up the Nazis?"

The US did similar things during the Great Depression. Such as dumping large amounts of milk to try to raise the price.