You're Joe Biden

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden took a race card from the deck of Team Obama 2012, and stuck that race card to the tip of his shoe, and then slammed the whole darn thing into his mouth so hard that it must have scraped off half of the vice presidential taste buds.

Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing,” Biden said of the Republicans at a campaign stop in Danville, Va. “Romney wants to let the — he said in the first 100 days he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules.”

Then it happened. Biden began waving his right hand, palm up, and he adopted what he must have thought was the accent of a black minister.

Unchain Wall Street,” said Preacher Joe, reaching to the heavens, “They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

Y’all.

Is that how people in Delaware talk? Or is it how white Democratic politicians speak when they’re using dialect to talk down to black voters? What’s next, Preacher Joe? Spirituals? Or are you going to carry around copies of “A Raisin in the Sun” and “To Kill a Mockingbird”?

Team Obama tried to defend Biden, but it was nonsensical babbling.

Should Hillary Clinton come to Obama’s rescue? Why should she? When she and Obama faced off for the 2008 presidential nomination, Clinton and her husband, the former president, had the race card played against them by Team Obama. . . .

For all his vulgarity and faux-preacher dialect and smarmy pol tricks in Virginia, Biden showed the American people what they can expect from the Obama campaign in the months ahead. And he distilled the Obama re-election effort down to its basic elements:

Class war and race.

Y’all.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-met-kass-0815-20120815,0,1133578.column

Do you think that maybe you could look a little harder and find some articles that don't look like they're written by 5th graders?

Sorry, I forgot that you were stuck at the 4th grade reading level....................my bad.

Of course, if you have read varied sources, then you would realize that John Kass has been a columnist in the Chicago Tribune for almost thirty years, and has won several awards.

I'll see if I can find any articles in this months Highlights for you.

http://www.highlights.com/

Is this all you've come up with for a counter to offshore Cayman accounts and Romney's missing tax returns? Ryan & Biden are non-factors unless they decide to "Go Rogue".

Cayman accounts? Missing tax returns?

That ship has sailed, mi amigo. People want to talk about debt and deficit now. They want to talk about 42 straight weeks of unemployment over 8%. They want to know why President Obama didn't keep his promise of reducing the deficit by half in his first term?

The ONLY people who care about Romney's money are people who blindly support Obama and can't explain why he cut over $700 BILLION from Medicare to pay for a health care reform law that doesn't even reform health care.

But hey...how about that dog-on-a-roof story, eh? Really something, huh? :lol:

That ship has sailed, mi amigo. People want to talk about debt and deficit now. They want to talk about 42 straight weeks of unemployment over 8%. They want to know why President Obama didn't keep his promise of reducing the deficit by half in his first term?

The ONLY people who care about Romney's money are people who blindly support Obama and can't explain why he cut over $700 BILLION from Medicare to pay for a health care reform law that doesn't even reform health care.

Months, actually.

Though personally, in the spirit of comparing AIG's "$218 million" in bonuses with "$190 billion" in bailouts, I suggest we recast that as " For 182 weeks, unemployment's been 60% higher than in the Bush Administration!"

Is this all you've come up with for a counter to offshore Cayman accounts and Romney's missing tax returns? Ryan & Biden are non-factors unless they decide to "Go Rogue".

Yeah...you can take that, and "Obama is in Iowa for an unprecedented 3 day trip to discuss energy policy"

and file both under nobody gives a F. It's doubtful anybody ever did give F...but now? There can be no doubt.

Ryan's ability....and Biden's stupidity....have erased the board and those stories are all there is.

Yeah...what LA said.

Did you know MItt Romney is a Mormon?

I feel like the campaigns are STILL talking about each other....

No, I am not defending this. Chef didn't know where FJL could have gotten the idea that Biden could have been referring to unchaining Wall Street. I explained it to him. Though if someone was a well informed as Chef claims to be he really shouldn't need that spoon fed to him.

Next I went on to explain that there was obviously a double meaning to that statement since it was made in front of a crowd that was more than 50% black.

I don't think it was OK. I find it morally reprehensible. It might be too late at this point but I think Obama should drop joe and pick up Hillary.

Sorry Joe, that was just a little too far over the line.

Biden is a retard.

"Would now be a good time to bring up the Nazis?"

The US did similar things during the Great Depression. Such as dumping large amounts of milk to try to raise the price.

It was farmers who dumped the milk. Not the gubbmnt.

Jokin' Joe Biden -

!

I know it seems surreal, but this is the kind of content that gets play everyday on that particular station. The Father-in-law is a hard core dem, and he watches every night. I was over there a few months ago, and a guy going on about Rebublicans want poor people to die. Just comical...