How will you follow Bills this season, at home, at games, radio?

millbank

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten used to watching football via pirated signal. No DirecTV and the only football bars in this area are Eagles or Steelers bars because Pennsylvanians have really big imaginations.

When the day comes where I'll have DirecTV and a big screen televsion and it's so clear and the signal continuous...I probably won't recognize what I'm watching.

I used to go to one game/year (about a 5.5 hour drive) but haven't in 9 years. Nothing to do with the team's lack of success - it just coincided with my son's birth and having additional expenses, etc.

Getting ready to start my yearly games again, beginning with the 2013 season.

If they're on my local affiliate, (I live in Jets/Giants country) I will watch them 100% of the time.

If they're not on my local affiliate, but it's a division game, I'll go to O'Toole's to watch (i.e. - I'll definitely be at O'Toole's for their Thursday night game).

If it's not a division game and they're not on my local affiliate, I'll go to O'Toole's and watch, as long as my wife/son don't want to do anything.

This year, our local AM radio ESPN affiliate has picked up Bills games, so I'm psyched about that. Otherwise, I'll follow the game on the blackberrry (iPhone pretty soon) when I'm away from a TV or Radio.

I had seasons for a couple years but not any more. My family and I go to the kids day preseason game every year (a-holes made it the steeler game this year so tix are way more expensive) but all the others I watch at home.

Much better environment for us all, particularly for the kids. I enjoy watching the game with them, plus in my opinion the game day experience is not worth anywhere near the amount it costs (particularly for a family). Also to be honest, I prefer to watch from home. It's far more comfortable, much less traffic, no lines to pee, I can drink as much beer as I want, and the view of the game is much better

I do miss the tailgating, but that's the only thing I miss from not being at the Ralph.

Edited by CodeMonkey

If they're on my local affiliate, (I live in Jets/Giants country) I will watch them 100% of the time.

Where do you live?

I live in Syracuse which I consider to be THE best place for football. We have SU Orange on Saturdays and the Buffalo Bills on Sundays. So, I watch the Bills games in my house with a lot of other Bills fans who were there the day before watching the SU Orange football games.

Rochester comes in a close second to Syracuse because there's a lot of SU football fans there and it's closer to Orchard Park for the Bills.

Buffalo comes in third because, as far as I know, there's not a lot of SU Orange football fans there, but Orchard Park is right there to see Bills games!

Going to the season opener @ NYJ as well as the game @ Houston. Probably won't be able to make any home games this year. For every other game I'll be at the Bills Backer Bar in Philadelphia (McFaddens) when I'm not back in Buffalo for the holidays.

I live in Newfoundland, so lots of games on Canadian TV since the Toronto series started. When it is not on Canadian TV, I watch the Sunday Ticket games. I have Fibre Op TV and they don't offer the Sunday ticket, so I kept my Satellite TV as well and cut back to basic channel package with NFL Sunday Ticket and MLB extra innings package added. Works out okay because I have a Satellite antenna on my RV, so I take the reciever with me when we go camping.