How will you follow Bills this season, at home, at games, radio?

millbank

So many peoples who post and frequent site. Have pondered how many of you follow the team. Do you have season tickets? Are season season tickets at this point in time cost prohibitive that you have other expenses that you and family save their monies for one or two special outings to a single game or two?. Do you usually follow games on Television and radio, perhaps logging on to this site or another and follow a particular game, via one of the media's or a combination of all or some of internet, radio , television. Do you ever go to the Ralph simply to attend the tailgates, but at game time head home to view game or a local establishment? How is it for you out of town folk, do you get to Buffalo every home game, traveling from afar, or a few times year, or is your connection with Buffalo people and team moreso, this site , logging on here at game time following via internet and radio/television? Hope the question not to rambling, but think it may be interesting to hear how posters , both near and far follow the team, be it live, internet, radio, television? How has it changed for you. Will admit up to about two years ago, had not missed one Bills game since beginning of franchise, but will admit to becoming a little apathetic about team and actually going for walk during a few games, following on phone, while walking, have still never missed a game played by team, but now certainly the vehicle of how I do it has changed with the many different options available today.

At any rate how is it for you. How to you follow Bills, Game time? :)

(i may be nuts, but I feel a good season coming up.... hope this not just old guy feeling frisky on a Monday morning... :blush: )

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely go to the Bills' bar in Atlanta, called Tavern 99 for the opener. Flying in to Buffalo for the KC game home opener. I have directTV Sunday Ticket, will likely watch most the of games at home, but if they are wining it makes going to the games more fun at the bar, could go to a few more. Might catch one of the December home games too, my grandma is sick so I am going baout every 6 weeks to Buffalo right now. Might go to the Bills at Miami

The couple of times we've been able to string together some wins, I like to go to a bar or Buffalo Wild Wings. The best was beating the Cheatriots this past season. A whole crowd of chowderheads were slapping each other on the back for the 1st half and pointing at our group in Bills gear. The second half of that game was awesome. I've never seen so many red-faced pissed off Brady boys. Priceless. But most games i catch streaming online. The quality isn't always the best, but I don't donate to Sunday Ticket on principle.

I live in Denver. There is a huge Bills bar right in the middle of downtown that sounds awesome, but it's actually kind of cheesy. We go there for the opener every year cause it's a riot and there will literally be 200 Bills fans there easy, but after that we watch them all at a friend's house. I like to be able to hear everything and pause and rewind if necessary. Plus I'm flying home for the opener and unless they completely suck, I'm going to the Houston game. And I made me a vow to the moon and stars, if the Bills make the playoffs, I will be there, I don't care where it is.

I at least listen to every Bills game via Sirius or Verizon. I may on on the tractor or working somewhere but I can it. Occasionally I get the chance tosee the games and most Bills bars are an hour away at least.

I haven't been to a game since 2003 and need to get back. If I can save some dough up quick and get the logistics worked out quick ill go.

I'm in Denver like Metz, I may go down to the Bills Backers bar he was talking about for a game or two, but for the most part, it's Sunday Ticket at my house. 2 other Buffalo transplants come over to watch and we cook up some WNY favorite like beef on weck, wings, chicken finger subs, etc...

The couple of times we've been able to string together some wins, I like to go to a bar or Buffalo Wild Wings. The best was beating the Cheatriots this past season. A whole crowd of chowderheads were slapping each other on the back for the 1st half and pointing at our group in Bills gear. The second half of that game was awesome. I've never seen so many red-faced pissed off Brady boys. Priceless. But most games i catch streaming online. The quality isn't always the best, but I don't donate to Sunday Ticket on principle.

What principle is that? The ticket is expensive (not this year), but is the best thing on TV out there.

Will be in town for the opener against KC, the last game against the Jets, and hopefully at least one other. Selling the rest of my seasons and watching the games on DTV here in NC with a bunch of neighbors and friends who are WNY transplants.

And I randomly just met another diehard Bills fan/WNY transplant at the science museum yesterday while our two little kids (born a day apart as it turns out), played together. As all you WNY expats know, we have a strange psychic bond and tend to just kind of find each other.

Whether they be on local TV here in VA or not, I will still be watching them one way or another (as I got the PC running through the Vizio also). Or I have a buddy of mine who gets the Sunday Ticket and has people over his house every weekend.

I lived in Las Vegas and had Sunday Ticket. I just moved back to Buffalo in March and plan on going to at least two games maybe more. I already have tickets for the Pats and Dolphins games. The rest of the season will be spent either hosting a football party or going to one.