Chad Johnson Arrested/Released

BRAWNDO

I remember laughing so damn hard during that thread lol...glad you're still around here!

I remember writing the cliff notes for that thread. Good times.

3.5 years? Holy ****. I did get your reference in this thread AJ. Must have missed the others.

Welcome back bh!

As to the original point of THIS thread - I'll reserve judgement on COC until all the evidence is in, but I will say this - His HOF 20XX jersey unveiling won't ever happen for real.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. If he would have just followed Travis Henry's lead, this would never have happened.

P.S. Wasn't the fact that he'd not had run-ins with the law his only saving grace?

Yes it was.

I always gave him the benefit of the doubt because of that… in spite of often referring to him as a clown, I always thought he was a harmless clown.

This is a major fall from grace.

Chad letting down a lot of his Bro's!!

Who saw this coming?? Oh my goodness! And to think of all the previous low key selfless giving.

I envision a highly public act of meaningless gift giving disguised as "charity" coming from Defendant Chad soon!

What's up with the warning points under my post count? I haven't had any issues since '08. Parole should be over. LOL!!

This statement made me laugh when I clicked on my warning points though, so it's worth it that it's there, "Clearly you are not interested in reasonable discussion with regards to JPL. Your posts have been nothing but flamebait. Please rethink tone."!! LOL!!!!

LOL, it's like the gift that keeps on giving! I wasn't fortunate enough to have a comment from Mike In Syracuse when he hit me with the warning point haha

3.5 years? Holy ****. I did get your reference in this thread AJ. Must have missed the others.

Welcome back bh!

As to the original point of THIS thread - I'll reserve judgement on COC until all the evidence is in, but I will say this - His HOF 20XX jersey unveiling won't ever happen for real.

Good, I'm glad at least someone knew what I was referring to...lol

Johnson’s wife, Lozada, is a celebrity in her own right

LINK: http://www.miamihera...eadbutting.html

Might be time that we as a society re-think our definition of celebrity. :doh:

Welcome back bh!

Thanks, but I've been back for quite some time now (about 4 years already). I only recently changed my handle.

Something is off. I'm reserving judgement.

+1

I've seen enough in my time to know better than take he said/she said stories at face value. Especially since in all the time he's been in the spotlight he's never had any issues like this. I've known women to be on the **** end of the domestic violence stick, but I've also seen a few that thought they had license to get as violent as they want and then cry foul.

Right or wrong, this chick might have just burned her meal ticket, and her window of opportunity to sleep her way to the top is closing fast.

Child please...

Stevie Wonder can see his wife fine as hell. I would not throw her out of bed that for sure.

I know it's TV, but on her show, she acts like a category-5 queen b**ch. -I definitely wouldn't have married her.

It's amazing how many people still are using the "he hasn't been arrested before" approach.

Even if this is a misunderstanding, it's yet another exhibit of him being childish, using poor judgement, and being a distraction. That's assuming the best out of this and other rumored incidents of violence in his past.

The dude is addicted to drama and being the center of attention. It's a major major issue.

It's amazing how many people still are using the "he hasn't been arrested before" approach.

Even if this is a misunderstanding, it's yet another exhibit of him being childish, using poor judgement, and being a distraction. That's assuming the best out of this and other rumored incidents of violence in his past.

The dude is addicted to drama and being the center of attention. It's a major major issue.

At some point our standards have to go beyond "but he makes me laugh and hasn't been arrested."

Oooohhhh, very interesting. I think you are on the right track here. I'd hate to see it, but I wouldnt be any more scared of the Phins.

It seems inevitable at this point. Lee regularly had some of this biggest games against Miami.