Peter King's writeup on RGIII's night

RG3 > any bills qb in last 10 years......He would be your god if he was QB of Buffalo, let him have his moment.

He hasn't played a regular season game yet. Nobody knows how good he'll be. I agree with Osi; Bob Griffin will earn his hype and nickname when he shows it on the field.

Peter King is THE worst. All the garbled syntax, all the stories that go nowhere, all the equivocating...the use of LOFTIER and misuse of PRECOCIOUS, I cannot stand that man. He's been retired on the job for almost a decade now.

If you havent read Fun with Peter King on Mondays, I would strongly suggest it.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/08/peter-king-questions-a-city-without-starbucks.html

RG3 > any bills qb in last 10 years......He would be your god if he was QB of Buffalo, let him have his moment.

That's what everybody said about Vince Young after his entire first season. RG3 is going to have to do it for more than a single drive in the first exhibition game against a vanilla D that's not disguising anything before he's put in the HoF.

I been reading about RG3's game all afternoon.

The hype is worse then Tim Tebow....what a joke.

One TD and now the guy is GOD

First he is more talented than every QB on the Bills roster combined.

Second, he out performed our guys who have much more time and experience in the league.

God? No. Better than and more upside than the crap we keep putting out there, absolutely.

That's what everybody said about Vince Young after his entire first season. RG3 is going to have to do it for more than a single drive in the first exhibition game against a vanilla D that's not disguising anything before he's put in the HoF.

I agree. I also wish just one of the Bills QB's could put together a single drive against a vanilla D, and walk away with a TD.

I been reading about RG3's game all afternoon.

The hype is worse then Tim Tebow....what a joke.

One TD and now the guy is GOD

A rookie QB puts up a 145+ rating against a "good" D. It is substantial news. The Bills were embarrased in their first outing. It is what it is.

A rookie QB puts up a 145+ rating against a "good" D. It is substantial news. The Bills were embarrased in their first outing. It is what it is.

I didn't realise stats in preseason games were "substanial news." Obviouslt this means Bob Griffin will lead them to the preseason playoffs and earn preseason player of the year. He is probably good enough to get the Skins' to the preseason super bowl...

Or maybe he's a rookie QB that looked good against the team that actually goes on to win the Super Bowl? Maybe you should ask Cam Newton how he feels about winning his first preseason game. Oh wait, that happened to him last year, the team he beat went on to win the Super Bowl last year, so even he'll tell you stats and wins in the preseason isn't "substanial news."

He hasn't played a regular season game yet. Nobody knows how good he'll be. I agree with Osi; Bob Griffin will earn his hype and nickname when he shows it on the field.

Wasn't there an recent thread asking us to vote the Bills as the best D-line in the NFL--despite never having played a game yet?

That article was ridiculous. Seriously? It was a scrimmage, against a defense who was playing run defense the entire series he was in. Maybe we shouldn't play the REGULAR season at all and just give him rookie of the year now.

Wasn't there a recent thread descibing how many sacks Bob Griffin was taking in practice, and how it was great news for our D-line?

First he is more talented than every QB on the Bills roster combined.

Second, he out performed our guys who have much more time and experience in the league.

God? No. Better than and more upside than the crap we keep putting out there, absolutely.

Not impressed yet........

Edited by HOUSE

Didn't put him in the HOF..... I just stated he's better than any of these career backups that the bills turn into starters since Jimbo retired...or in other words all of Buffs starting Qbs are a joke

Wasn't there a recent thread descibing how many sacks Bob Griffin was taking in practice, and how it was great news for our D-line?

I thought some of the starters were replaced by back ups in that 3rd series.