Why should we re-elect Obama

Don't bother.

Its just the same old description from their tired playbook, they have nothing else.

The majority of media description of Romney and of Ryan events, report on their upbeat, energetic and positive message.

So the lemmings keep offering their buzzwords of irritable, cranky, & angry, as if by repetition they can make it true.

Yes, its called the "Nigg#rization" of Romney/Ryan I believe. Despicable.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>

Thin-skinned :doh::D :D    Paul Ryan got testy at 2 women hecklers in Wisconsin. Romney has been irritable on more than one of his campaign stops.

Isn't it just wonderful when it's OK for the R's to do it, but n one else ...

:blush: :blush:

Testy?I've seen them, and no rational person on this earth would come to the conclusion that Paul Ryan looked "irritable" .Provide link you silly (*^*&amp;%^&#036;^# :lol: Edited by WorldTraveller

/dev/

Better the devil I know than the devil I don't know.

Do you know the real Mitt? He's changed his stance these past few days because if Akin's ignorance.

He gives Obama sh it and then say's the same stuff.

Big Business is doing fine. Yet no one is hiring.

Romneycare is better that Obamacare. Obamacare was modeled after Romneycare. Romneycare was "forced" on the residents by the state.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

/dev/

Do you know the real Mitt? He's changed his stance these past few days because if Akin's ignorance.

Romneycare is better that Obamacare. Obamacare was modeled after Romneycare. Romneycare was "forced" on the residents by the state.

I hope you were wearing boots while you shovel that s#!t

/dev/

I've seen many people ask you when you were going to start linking to schit you post. You either ignore it or tell someone else to "google" your sources. Are you this much a weeny in real life?

I've seen many people ask you when you were going to start linking to schit you post. You either ignore it or tell someone else to "google" your sources. Are you this much a weeny in real life?

And when you do google the sources, he just tells you you've googled the wrong source anyway and go find the right one.

Waste. Of. !@#$ing. Time.

/dev/

Big Business = Private Sector?

Really, it's one & the same?

Big Business = Private Sector?

Really, it's one & the same?

I equate Big Business with publicly traded.

Which equates to companies with stock that mom, dad, teachers, unions, etc.... have their retirement funds invested in. We want them maximizing returns and being profitable for two reasons. Obviously for retirement money. But two, the more profitable they are the bigger they become, meaning more jobs. So it's win, win, short term and long term for 98% of America.

I equate Big Business with publicly traded.

Which equates to companies with stock that mom, dad, teachers, unions, etc.... have their retirement funds invested in. We want them maximizing returns and being profitable for two reasons. Obviously for retirement money. But two, the more profitable they are the bigger they become, meaning more jobs. So it's win, win, short term and long term for 98% of America.

There are a lot of very small publicly traded companies.

There are a lot of very small publicly traded companies.

Understood. But most (not all) big businesses are publicly traded. We need those (and small) to do well for current job growth and future retirement planning. Unless we all want to be on welfare until we collect social security.

/dev/

Here's what the devil you know thinks: http://ace.mu.nu/archives/332213.php

Can you see the obvious?

Edited by Oxrock

/dev/

So you've voted for every incumbent, because you "knew that devil?" Yeah, right.

I'll take my chances with the other potential devil, knowing this one has not only proven himself to be a devil, but incompetent. Barry has changed his stance on tons of stuff and reneged and/or failed to deliver on campaign promises. You can't spin that.

And the residents of Mass wanted, and still want, Romneycare (they're not too swift there). The majority of America didn't, and still don't, want Obamacare.

/dev/

What I find most interesting about the debate around Obamacare vs. Romneycare in MA, is that people attempt to equate a policy that was designed for one particular state with one of the richest populations, to the entire US...

So you've voted for every incumbent, because you "knew that devil?" Yeah, right.

For this election I will. I learned a very tough lesson when I voted for George W in 2000. Mayn did that turn out like crap.

Vote for the new guy who is just like the old guy.

Mitt Romney has a record of being anti-gun.

He supported the Clinton Gun Ban in 1994, telling The Boston Herald "that's not going to make me the hero of the NRA. I don't line up with a lot of special interest groups. (if that sin't funny)

As governor of Massachusetts in 2002, he signed into law what was described as "one of the toughest assault weapons laws in the country."

For this election I will. I learned a very tough lesson when I voted for George W in 2000. Mayn did that turn out like crap.

Vote for the new guy who is just like the old guy.

Mitt Romney has a record of being anti-gun.

He supported the Clinton Gun Ban in 1994, telling The Boston Herald "that's not going to make me the hero of the NRA. I don't line up with a lot of special interest groups. (if that sin't funny)

As governor of Massachusetts in 2002, he signed into law what was described as "one of the toughest assault weapons laws in the country."

Link? If you dont know how, I'm sure any of us that do know how to link will help you evolve into a legitimate poster.

The majority of America didn't, and still don't, want Obamacare.

That depends on which majority you choose to believe.

Link? If you dont know how, I'm sure any of us that do know how to link will help you evolve into a legitimate poster.

There's your f'ing link

http://www.buckeyefi...s.org/node/8239

and another

http://www.theblaze....-2nd-amendment/

, now STFU.

and FTR douchebag .. this is my thrid account here on TBD. the first one I dropped, the second one was banned because I called people idiots and morons too often.

george-bush-middle-finger.jpg

if that's not clear enough I have another

BUSH_FINGER.gif

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever