Why should we re-elect Obama

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least one of the hecklers drew the president’s attention before authorities hustled him out of the school as the crowd chanted, “Four more years.”

Obama said, “That young man probably needed a good teacher,” as the shouting subsided.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/08/22/obama-to-heckler-you-probably-needed-a-good-teacher/

Thin-skinned

YDRC.

I don't think credit card interest has been deductible since I was a kid.

Which is an often overlooked point relating to staggeringly large differences in the tax code by decade, and really needs to be brought up the next time some hack mentions the top marginal tax rates of the 1950's.

The GOP powered propaganda machine really has done it's job well.

Not that you will change your ignorant mind, but your statement is not actually true. But please, lets pretend Occupy movement doesn't exist.

Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't realise it was the Occupy Government movement. Totally my bad. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The GOP powered propaganda machine really has done it's job well.

Not that you will change your ignorant mind, but your statement is not actually true. But please, lets pretend Occupy movement doesn't exist.

Are they still shitting on cars, raping women, destroying public property, avoiding as much responsibility as possible and spewing hate speech about the 1% and anyone who tries to improve their lives through hardwork?

Didn't realize they were still around thought their poorly organized goals, agenda and platform flamed out like the losers they are

at least one of the hecklers drew the president's attention before authorities hustled him out of the school as the crowd chanted, "Four more years."

Obama said, "That young man probably needed a good teacher," as the shouting subsided.

http://lasvegas.cbsl...a-good-teacher/

Thin-skinned

Thin-skinned :doh::D :D Paul Ryan got testy at 2 women hecklers in Wisconsin. Romney has been irritable on more than one of his campaign stops.

Isn't it just wonderful when it's OK for the R's to do it, but n one else ...

:blush: :blush:

Thin-skinned :doh::D :D Paul Ryan got testy at 2 women hecklers in Wisconsin. Romney has been irritable on more than one of his campaign stops.

links?

So you're agreeing that Obama is being testy and irritable?

links?

Don't bother.

Its just the same old description from their tired playbook, they have nothing else.

The majority of media description of Romney and of Ryan events, report on their upbeat, energetic and positive message.

So the lemmings keep offering their buzzwords of irritable, cranky, & angry, as if by repetition they can make it true.

Edited by B-Man