Favorite high school memory

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting high school tomorrow and thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread about your guys' favorite or most vivid high school memories. Everyone has one so type down the first thing that comes to mind.

Refrain from any sexual experiences please.

Tomorrow?!?! It's the first week of August fer cryin out loud.

That literally takes away all options for nice vivid memories. The rest of the "vivid" memories are all awful memories.

Just trying to protect you Levi. Wouldn't want you to remember anything she said that rhymes with, "Bats know all."

Tomorrow?!?! It's the first week of August fer cryin out loud.

Public schooling?

Down here it starts early August and ends late May. Not sure why.

One of the cheerleaders got a brand new Miata in my senior year. Some of my football teammates and I were milling about before practice near where she had parked it. One of the big linemen said "I bet we could pick that thing up." So of course we went over there and tried it out. Not only could we pick it up, we could do it pretty easily. So we decided to move it. We moved it all the way to the other side of the building where she couldn't see it from where she had parked. So later in the day after practice came the big moment when she went to go get in her nice brand new car and it was nowhere to be found. She got this panicked look in her eyes and started to cry like I couldn't believe. Immediately we all felt terrible and told her what we had done. We felt bad for making her cry, but still laugh about it when we see each other.

I'm starting high school tomorrow and thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread about your guys' favorite or most vivid high school memories. Everyone has one so type down the first thing that comes to mind.

Starting H.S.? Jeez, now I understand some of your posts :nana:

Senior year and prom were the highlight of my high schooling. Parties, camping, and sexual experiences a plenty!

Edited by Wooderson

For 90% of people, High School sucks. Keep in mind that it is ONLY 4 years. You are not defined as a person by the 4 years you spend in HS. In a very short period of time, it is a blip in the rear view mirror of your life, irrespective of whether it's the best or worst 4 years of your life to that point.

That said, expose yourself to as many experiences as possible. Enjoy!

I went to St. Francis High School in Athol Springs and had a blast. Most of my best memories were sports related. In my time there, my hockey and soccer teams each won three out of four championships.

My best memory came in my senior year when I scored a golden goal to win our soccer championship with less than one minute left in overtime. Took a throw in from the sideline, chested it down and fire a shot from just outside the far left corner of the 18-yard box. As soon as I hit it, I knew. Seconds later my teammates and classmates were storming the field at me.

I have a VHS tape of the goal. Channel Four was there that night and did a story on the game. I've been meaning to get it converted into a digitial format before it goes bad.

That said I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone I know that goes to high school. Don't get too caught up in it. High school makes some kids feel like every little thing is life or death. It's not. The best part of your life comes after high school. Don't be stupid, choose your friends wisely and put in honest work because it will make what comes next in life much easier.

Say, you're a freshman right? So tell me man, how's this years crop of freshman chicks look like?

High school girls....

This is credited. TI, this will be the only time in your life that you'll be attracted (or, for some people, simply the only time they're allowed to be attracted) to 15 year-old girls. Take that knowledge with you and keep it on your mind.

Physics class.

Seriously. As much as there is wrong with me now, I was seriously wrong back then.

Now that I think about it, my physics class was pretty great too. Teacher was a B word, but making fun of her was fun, and there were a few hot girls.

Doesn't hold a candle to my chemistry, calc, or band classes though.

Say, you're a freshman right? So tell me man, how's this years crop of freshman chicks look like?

Um, not sure yet. I can only speak for the girls that were in 8th grade with me last year. 4 or 5 9's (not MDPs 9's, regular 9's), quite a few 8's but childhood obesity really is evident after that.

2 of the 9's are awkward when you go out with them so I'm not sure if that drops anyones ratings down.

I'll fill you guys in tomorrow, though.

This is credited. TI, this will be the only time in your life that you'll be attracted (or, for some people, simply the only time they're allowed to be attracted) to 15 year-old girls. Take that knowledge with you and keep it on your mind.

Noted

Edited by Teen Insight