Sandra Fluke Back In The News

http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/2012/08/06/sandra-fluke-introduce-obama-denver/77882/

Obama is scheduled to speak at the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver Wednesday morning. While his talk – and other stops in Grand Junction, Pueblo and Colorado Springs – will be focused on his plans for the economy, the Fluke appearance brings to the forefront another area in which the Obama campaign is trying to differentiate its candidate from Mitt Romney.

She's not ugly. But even if you think she is, there are a LOT of ugly people getting-it-on and procreating. :sick:

Ain't that the truth. I notice this more as I'm going to more kids events & I see the most physically repulsive women with small kids - I always wonder about the guy who gave up on himself & settled for that. Although motherhood can do horrible, horrible things to a woman's overall desirability. The MILF is truly a rare breed.

Ain't that the truth. I notice this more as I'm going to more kids events & I see the most physically repulsive women with small kids - I always wonder about the guy who gave up on himself & settled for that. Although motherhood can do horrible, horrible things to a woman's overall desirability. The MILF is truly a rare breed.

As they say, there's someone for everyone. As for pregnancy, I've found that women use it as an excuse to pork out. But I have to say that I work with a lot of MILFs. ;)

As they say, there's someone for everyone. As for pregnancy, I've found that women use it as an excuse to pork out. But I have to say that I work with a lot of MILFs. ;)

When ACA kicks in you might need a good in-house attorney & I might know just the guy for the job.

Edited by Rob's House

You should move to my town....it's MILF city.

MILFS are a rare breed? Hit up any decent resteruant with a bar on a Thursday Night where I am...its MILF city. One place used to be called "Sagamore"....now effectionately known as "Saggy Whore."

Not that I would know....heard from a friend. Seriously.

Speaking of whores....NOBODY will drive the point home of "representing the everyman" than an ultra-liberal Alynskyite 30 year old professional activist and college student who can manage to attend an elite school, but not pay for The Pill campaigning for you.

Edited by RkFast

MILFs def. aren't a rare breed. But you got to have those babies early while their body can still bounce back otherwise they lose the ability to become milfs.

Edited by TheNewBills

• 1 month later...

You can meet her if you want at a local fundraiser...

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/womens_rights_advocate_sandra.html

Tickets to the Maffei fundraiser hosted by Carolyn Frani and Joseph Zirkman cost from $100 to $1,000 per person.

At least they're refering to her now as an advocate and not "poor college student".

Did anyone else think "sex tape" when they saw the thread title?

I was thinking more along the lines of due to her not receiving free birth control, she continued to have sex with everything in sight and got herself preggers. Now she's demanding that we all pay for her child, because it's our fault as taxpayers that she got pregnant.

I was thinking more along the lines of due to her not receiving free birth control, she continued to have sex with everything in sight and got herself preggers. Now she's demanding that we all pay for her child, because it's our fault as taxpayers that she got pregnant.

In her case, and just this once, I would agree to subsidize an abortion.