TO visiting Seattle

Why? Because he tried hard to throw a hissy fit when he was a Bill because it was his last chance in the league? Sorry, I got no love for TO. He calls out teammates, including calling one gay when he has a playmate wife. He is all about himself. He half assed routes here when he didn't get the ball. He also is a deadbeat dad.

All I know is karma is undefeated. TO tried a lot of people like crap and it came back to get him. It's funny how most of the me first receivers- Moss, TO, 85, have never won a thing.

To be fair, all WRs are generally "me first" types.

On another note, he ran a sub 4.45 and impressed at Seahawks camp. They're working on a contract according to ESPN FWIW.

I heard Shefter say that the Seahawks are very interested so I guess we'll see. Again, not saying the guy is going for 1200 and 10 tds but I do think he's better than Jones, Graham and Easly right now.

Well, the last two haven't caught one pass yet, so tchnically you're right!

ran a sub 4.45 40...hawks working on deal for him

Why can't they just say what his time was? Can all of their watches not measure anything that takes less than 4.45 seconds? And who is he going to outrun anyway?

[/b]

To be fair, all WRs are generally "me first" types.

On another note, he ran a sub 4.45 and impressed at Seahawks camp. They're working on a contract according to ESPN FWIW.

That's the biggest stereotype and such a cliche. Don't judge all WRs based off Desean, Keyshawn, T.O, and Terrell.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

The biggest thing that hurts T.O., I think is that he was one bad teams the last time he was in the NFL. People last remember him in Buffalo and Cincinnati getting hurt. Whether it's fair or not his reputation took a huge hit just because of that. Obviously there are other factors, but I think that is a big part of why he hasn't gotten another chance.

I've always felt compassion for the guy and smiled with him for the most part.

He was well behaved in Buffalo for the most part and I'd love to see someone give him another chance.

I would not want to see him on the Bills for one reason:

There must have been 4-5 plays during his time as a Bill where he simply quit on a pattern out of frustration… where he gave up on plays and didn't "turn defensive back" and fight for balls. To me that is a clear indicator of bad football character.

It is the most damning thing about T.O. for me personally.

There are 32 teams and not one would take a chance on someone with the talent to be a #2 WR because of behavior issues? Think of some of the miscreants that got second and third chances. Dream on about TO. Fame does not equal ability.

PTR

Looks like 1 team believes in TO. Just sayin. :oops:

The biggest thing that hurts T.O., I think is that he was one bad teams the last time he was in the NFL. People last remember him in Buffalo and Cincinnati getting hurt. Whether it's fair or not his reputation took a huge hit just because of that. Obviously there are other factors, but I think that is a big part of why he hasn't gotten another chance.

You've got it backwards--he ended up on bad teams (Buff, Cincy, Seattle) because of his reputation.

I think cincy would have resigned him had he not hurt his knee in the offseason and wasn't readyfor the start of the year

Rumors?

I don't know, JC. If he still could play, I would think a team like Cincy would have kept him on the leash for another season.

It is a bit sad, though. I can't think of any of his 5 previous teams (5!!) that would want him going into the HOF with their jersey on. He did all of that himself. He's old, he's breaking down and he's a mess psychologically.

My guess is that most teams feel that he doesn't really want to play, he just wants to be back in the NFL for his ego.

I've grown to appreciate T.O. and I consider myself a fan of Owens.

Sadly, this opportunity to play for the Seahawks probably keeps him from harming himself in some way.

I hope he has a huge year for the Seahawks for his sake and for his kiddos.