Maybe the Mayans were on to something.

JinWPB

Anyone else think it is just coincidence?

An older Brady behind a question mark O-Line.

A disfunctional Jets team with no WR help and no starting QB.

A rebuilding Dolphins team with first year coaching and rookie QB.

An inspired Bills team with 2 dominating lines and lots of future HOFers...

Those same "mayans" had bills locked in for a playoff birth following last years 3&0 start.

I worry about the injuries of the Oline. Pears is still hurting and, Wood doesn't seem close to 100%, and despite some good youth/promise, LT is still a question mark IMO.

Edited by stony

I worry about the injuries of the Oline. Pears is still hurting and, Wood doesn't seem close to 100%, and despite some good youth/promise, LT is still a question mark IMO.

Wood is fine, heard him on sirius this past week, he is ready by why push it, better he stays healthy. The ? at LT might be the answer to concerns with pears.

I like this team a lot but lots of future HoFers is a statement that's.... Bold.

Even though the bowl is played in 2013 it is still considered the 2012 SB. They can wait till after the SB to destroy the world.

Yeah with all the money riding on the Super Bowl in Vegas and all the ad revenue being spent, I highly doubt that whoever's in charge will let the world be destroyed before the game is played.

JMO.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Unfortunately December 21st comes before the superbowl.

It occurs to me, what if the Bills were to clinch the Division the previous Sunday: Week 15 against Seattle--- in Toronto.

:o

Ive stated previously if bills have best record overall and assuming we have some warning time to end being imminent, I'm counting that as a bills super bowl victory. Technicality I know, but it's the fairest way to do it. If I'm going down I at least want some peace of mind bills got their ring.

Ive stated previously if bills have best record overall and assuming we have some warning time to end being imminent, I'm counting that as a bills super bowl victory. Technicality I know, but it's the fairest way to do it. If I'm going down I at least want some peace of mind bills got their ring.

Seems fair. I'll agree to that.

Those same "mayans" had bills locked in for a playoff birth following last years 3&0 start.

Yup, those same Mayans who bet 50 Spanish Galliiards on Buffalo in the famous Comeback Game. The receipts of the betting transaction were written in perfectly clear Mayan, but, alas, the Spaniards burnt all sacred Mayan texts, including this and many others than we would find enlightening as Bills fans.