Maybe the Mayans were on to something.

JinWPB

Interestingly only a handful of Mayan codices were thought to have survived until over a thousand were recently rediscovered in the basement of the L.A. museum.It is believed they were part of a collection donated by the late Randoph Hurst.Unfortunately, diciphering the codices can take up to ten years each. So with Dec 21 right around the corner,it appears we will never know all the Mayans knew.

It could be the apockylypse, in 2012 the Bills win the Super Bowl !

Ummm. Giants already won the Super Bowl in 2012.

And if the Mayans are right, there will be no Super Bowl in 2013. Sooo. Don't see the point of this thread.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

Ummm. Giants already won the Super Bowl in 2012.

And if the Mayans are right, there will be no Super Bowl in 2013. Sooo. Don't see the point of this thread.

No, this is the 2012 football season. So I consider the 2012 SB to be the next one coming up. The last SB was for the 2011 season.

No, this is the 2012 football season. So I consider the 2012 SB to be the next one coming up. The last SB was for the 2011 season.

What year was the SB played in boy?

http://en.wikipedia....Super_Bowl_XLVI

Just to clear things up for you. Read the first couple sentences in case you have a hard time understanding dates.

Super Bowl for the 2012 season is played in 2013. And if the world ended in December of 2012, how can there be a 2013 super bowl? Comprende?

Edited by FleaMoulds80

It occurs to me, what if the Bills were to clinch the Division the previous Sunday: Week 15 against Seattle--- in Toronto.

:o

So what? At least the game would be televised. If it were in Buffalo there would be 20,000 unsold seats because it might be cold.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

What year was the SB played in boy?

http://en.wikipedia....Super_Bowl_XLVI

Just to clear things up for you. Read the first couple sentences in case you have a hard time understanding dates.

Super Bowl for the 2012 season is played in 2013. And if the world ended in December of 2012, how can there be a 2013 super bowl? Comprende?

Chill out dude. I understand dates just fine. This is the 2012 football season. Even though the next SB is played in 2013, I think of it as the 2012 SB because thats the culmination of the 2012 football season, even though it's in 2013. Thats how I see it, so no need to respond and try and change my point of view. In my mind I see it like that. And this whole Mayan thing is just for fun, so have some fun with it.