current depth chart released

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bills tweeted out this current depth chart, "as approved by Chan Gailey and Dave Wannstedt"

Im sure much will change in the coming weeks, but interesting nonetheless

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart.html

Clearly a depth chart posted before the very first preseason game does not carry a lot of meaning but regarding the wideouts is it possible that this is a motivator for Easley?

Sadly (Because I thought he was going to really be a good wide-out before his injury and heart issues), I have been predicting that Easley would be a cut this preseason. It is very difficult for anyone to sit out two seasons of football at any level and then return to the field to truly compete with other skilled players who have been playing. I cannot think of anyone in recent history who missed two full seasons and never actually played in an NFL game who made it back for his third season. He may need some arena or CFL time before he can compete for an NFL job but there's still time.

I cannot see Martin making the team. Tank and Bradham's ST skills more than make up for any loss we'd take by waiving Martin.

It will also be interesting to watch what happens with the DB's. Will Prince Miller stick relegating Brooks to the PS? Leodis keeps slipping but will his return game skills keep him on the roster.

But looking through this roster really makes me want to see the season start!!

GO BILLS :thumbsup:

1344110295[/url]' post='2521216']

I don't remember reading anything about Bryan Scott being switched to LB full time.

Yeah, the team made that public before OTAs even started, although he will strictly be used in the nickel and dime packages, and not in the base 4-3. Morrison goes out, and sometimes Sheppard, too, and Scott comes in and/or the nickel CB.

Yeah, the team made that public before OTAs even started, although he will strictly be used in the nickel and dime packages, and not in the base 4-3. Morrison goes out, and sometimes Sheppard, too, and Scott comes in and/or the nickel CB.

I know he was playing nickel LB last year but I must have missed the full time switch. When Buddy didn't mention him I figured as much. Good to have versatility.