What is the Best Bills D-Line Nickname ?

Owen

We all know eventually the Bills D-line is going to get a nickname that sticks....

I have thought of many and I know many of you can too...

The Nickname I came up that I like best is: The Perfect Storm

The Bills had "The Electric Company" when O.J. was charged up running the ball.....

They had "The Bermuda Triangle"... defense stopping runs up the middle....

Now we have "The Perfect Storm" attacking opponents ...

If you can come up with a better Nickname let us all know...

No more than three words...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Collection Agency"

It's a triple entendre. First of all, they will be collecting huge paychecks, that's a given. Also, they will be harassing opposing QBs much like credit collectors. And third, "you can keep on charging but eventually you have to pay the Bills" -Balki Bartokomous

Just thought of this one, how about - "The Bruce Smith Experience 2: Electric Boogaloo."

Bro, nicknames are given based off of performance on the field. They are usually somewhat formed off of the players that are contributing and what the contributions are. Now we can all speculate on what they will or should be but they have not proven anything yet. After 12 long years one should not be concerned with a "nickname" as much as just making the playoffs and playing respectable football for a 16 game season. Lastly a nickname should be given, maybe by a major media member...that way it seems more original and may take. Pretty sure Boomer (Chris Berman) will help us out IF needed.

Edited by Booger

The Great Wall of Red, White, and Blue, The Pain Squad, Blizzard, Thundering Herd... etc. there's a million different names but let's let them name themselves once the season starts, something will stick and it will be awesome!!! :thumbsup: