Espn nfl shows

I just visited ESPN.com's AFC East blog sight. James Walker doesn't even have any Bills news up. It's all Jets, and Dolphins with a smattering of Patriots talk. I miss Tim Graham at ESPN.

I just visited ESPN.com's AFC East blog sight. James Walker doesn't even have any Bills news up. It's all Jets, and Dolphins with a smattering of Patriots talk. I miss Tim Graham at ESPN.

i don't. i'd much rather have him full time at the buffalo news and covering the bills exclusively.

Edited by Dirtbag

Severe man crush on Jets, Denver and Saints. Nfl 32 and Nfl live. Tebow and Manning thing getting old . Everyday ,all day. Time to give it a rest.

I said as much yesterday. Its the same with NFLN. I've watched for hours and ZIP on the Bills. Even the brownies got coverage.

the cards have been covered a lot too.

Severe man crush on Jets, Denver and Saints. Nfl 32 and Nfl live. Tebow and Manning thing getting old . Everyday ,all day. Time to give it a rest.

The Brady must be PISSED. The Brady is a jealous girlfriend.

I said as much yesterday. Its the same with NFLN. I've watched for hours and ZIP on the Bills. Even the brownies got coverage.

the cards have been covered a lot too.

The other night they had some viewer question about whether the Bills could be a top 5 defense. The one guy gave a thoughtful answer and Warrrn Sapp said no way and moved on with no real explanation.

NFL Network is at least better than ESPN. Mostly because Lindsay Rhodes is so hot, and is seemingly on every single night.

Edited by biglukes

I noticed the same thing. I find Walker to be mediocre.

Truthfully the Bills are boring. No arrests. No drama. They will talk about us when we go 19-0.

PTR

We don't have any controversy, and not a huge market so they don't care enough to manufacture it for us.

The sooner people realize that espn has more in common with daytime soap operas than it does the real world of sports, strategy, facts, or education..... The sooner we stop seeing threads like this.

It's not trying to put out the best sports show, it's trying to get the highest ratings.

I watched NFL Network's Training Camp show-a 3 hour show allegedly covering all 32 teams (so says the on screen guide). They really only covered about 15 teams and showed Tebow running in the rain shirtless at least 3 times.

Yet you were still there after the second time, and they get the last laugh.

Watching the breakdown in ratings- there's a reason all they cover is tebow. The spikes for segments that mention him is crazy. Skip bayless, for all his idiocy, outsmarted everyone on this one. He doesn't care about tebow but it vaulted his ratings, which absolutely collapsed when they couldn't talk about him daily this offseason

Yet you were still there after the second time, and they get the last laugh.

Watching the breakdown in ratings- there's a reason all they cover is tebow. The spikes for segments that mention him is crazy. Skip bayless, for all his idiocy, outsmarted everyone on this one. He doesn't care about tebow but it vaulted his ratings, which absolutely collapsed when they couldn't talk about him daily this offseason

Actually, I PVR'd the 3 hours and scrolled thru to see if they talked about the Bills.