Quick We Need King Size Bed to TC Stat

BRAWNDO

Amazingly, tucked away in my basement, I happen to have a California King-size that I'm not using.

What's a fair price for Mario?

Let's see.

The median income among those 25 or older in the U.S. with some college education is about $45,000 per year.

Mario Williams got $19 million upfront signing bonus and $6 million base salary for 2012… so he's gonna make $25 million this year.

So for every dollar made by the "average person" you multiply that by $555 to get what Mario makes.

Thus if the average top quality California King set is $3500 (the guys is 6'7" and 290 pounds), multiply that by 555 and the equivalent cost to Mario is…

$1.925 million.

But seeing as the set is used and he's a Buffalo Bill, I'd offer it to him for $500K.

Win-win for both sides.

Let's see.

The median income among those 25 or older in the U.S. with some college education is about $45,000 per year.

Mario Williams got $19 million upfront signing bonus and $6 million base salary for 2012… so he's gonna make $25 million this year.

So for every dollar made by the "average person" you multiply that by $555 to get what Mario makes.

Thus if the average top quality California King set is $3500 (the guys is 6'7" and 290 pounds), multiply that by 555 and the equivalent cost to Mario is…

$1.925 million.

But seeing as the set is used and he's a Buffalo Bill, I'd offer it to him for $500K.

Win-win for both sides.

I'm sure if he asked Chris Kelsay nicely and offered him a couple hundred thousand he could have his...... Oh wait...

Edited by mrags

Let's see.

$1.925 million.

Win-win for both sides.

If you're reading this, Mario, for $500K I'll throw in free delivery to St. John Fisher :beer:

SJBF in Thailand 555 is like saying hahaha because Ha is how you say five. In light of that re-read what you wrote and you will have a different kind of laugh ;)

BTW he needs a flat screen too and does he sound a little peeved to anyone else? :doh:

Oh and Ralph is cheap :nana:

Edited by bowery4

SJBF in Thailand 555 is like saying hahaha because Ha is how you say five. In light of that re-read what you wrote and you will have a different kind of laugh ;)

BTW he needs a flat screen too and does he sound a little peeved to anyone else? :doh:

Oh and Ralph is cheap :nana:

In the most friendly way possible, can i ask.... What the :censored: did this post mean? Haha

In the most friendly way possible, can i ask.... What the :censored: did this post mean? Haha

Nevermind Im an idiot, i just had to read it a few times. Training camp has me all loopy, throwing in a few beers didnt help me any :beer:

In the most friendly way possible, can i ask.... What the :censored: did this post mean? Haha55

Nevermind Im an idiot, i just had to read it a few times. Training camp has me all loopy, throwing in a few beers didnt help me any :beer:

I forget commas, sorry

lol it's okay, fixed it though 555

Edited by bowery4

Is it me or is it wierd that the Bills don't make sure the rooms are of good quality. How much would it be to have beds suitable to hosting players and move them in for TC and store them afterwards. 50K a year? Peanuts but rather essential imho.

Is it me or is it wierd that the Bills don't make sure the rooms are of good quality. How much would it be to have beds suitable to hosting players and move them in for TC and store them afterwards. 50K a year? Peanuts but rather essential imho.

Every player can customize their room as they wish. While it's not the Bills job to play interior decorator, I'm sure they have people who act like a concierge to take care of players needs if they ask (and pay). I'm sure Mario took care of things by now.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Yes it sounds trivial, but wouldn't you think the Bills would employ a couple of staff people to think about this kind of stuff and help out guys in whom they've made multi-million dollar investments?

If I was paying a guy $100MM, I'd invent another $50K on a gopher to make sure he was getting everything he needs.

Yes it sounds trivial, but wouldn't you think the Bills would employ a couple of staff people to think about this kind of stuff and help out guys in whom they've made multi-million dollar investments?

If I was paying a guy $100MM, I'd invent another $50K on a gopher to make sure he was getting everything he needs.

Calling Capt. Hindsight! Maybe the Bills never had a player who didn't go to training camp before? I don't recall a lot of threads here warning the Bills to make sure all the beds fit before camp starts. No one thinks of everything.

PTR