worst song ever

Pete

I have to go with Firework by Katie Perry. Seriously, I think Nickleback might be off the hook for worst ever.

It may be waaay too poppy.

But not worst song ever. Not even close.

Hot chick with big breasts. Nuff said.

Almost any song I've heard by Maroon 5. Seriously bad

I dont like them either. Lead singer changes his voice like a lucky charms leprechaun.

Once he stops singing and begins talking, the lucky charms voice goes away 100%. Wtf

Why would anyone want to fake their voice to sound like the lucky charms guy?????

Everybody KNOWS it's either "Ice, Ice, Baby" or that one by Rico-Suave.

C'mon, Ice ice baby cant be in this category. Next thing you know "You cant touch this" is in this category too.

It may not be your cup of tea, but not the worse ever.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its between 2 songs.

One is the most slowest most boring song ever. From a movie where nicholas cage plays an angel. Cant remember the movie. "In the eyes of an angel, far away" I detest that song. Nice voice. I'll give her that. But waaaaaayyyyy toooooo slow and boring.

The other one is from John Denver "Please come to Denver. Please come to la, Please come to Boston "

One is the most slowest most boring song ever. From a movie where nicholas cage plays an angel. Cant remember the movie. "In the eyes of an angel, far away" I detest that song. Nice voice. I'll give her that. But waaaaaayyyyy toooooo slow and boring.

The movie is "City of Angels" Nicholas Cage, Meg Ryan

The song is "Angel" sung by Sarah McLachlan. 4 minutes 30 seconds in length.

Dennis Franz is great in this movie IMHO

The movie is "City of Angels" Nicholas Cage, Meg Ryan

The song is "Angel" sung by Sarah McLachlan. 4 minutes 30 seconds in length.

Dennis Franz is great in this movie IMHO

Yeah, that's a really bad one. I once told someone if I was dying I'd want to hear that song so it would seem like forever.

The worst (or at least cheesiest) song I've ever heard is Tim McGraw - One of These Days. I can't find a youtube clip that isn't a cover, but I gag at the thought of this song.

Edited by Rob's House

The other one is from John Denver "Please come to Denver. Please come to la, Please come to Boston "

I think you might be talking about "Please Come to Boston" by Dave Loggins (not to be confused with Kenny Loggins?)

Once he stops singing and begins talking, the lucky charms voice goes away 100%. Wtf

Why would anyone want to fake their voice to sound like the lucky charms guy?????

Cuz its' magically delicious?

Edited by Buftex

youtube.com/watch?v=xBYV_7a0FQs

THIS - MUSKRAT LOVE

Seriously, how can a song about 2 swamp rats falling in love NOT be the WORST FRIGGIN SONG EVER CREATED? I heard it playing in the grocery store last week and seriously wanted to hurt myself or others. I had forgotten that they actually had a part in there where they had cutesy muskrat chirping - good God - listining to a small nasty rodent chirp with sqeals of delight over being in love with another similar rodent? Katie Perry and Nickleback are friggin' geniuses compared to that........

Yeah, that's a really bad one. I once told someone if I was dying I'd want to hear that song so it would seem like forever.The worst (or at least cheesiest) song I've ever heard is Tim McGraw - One of These Days. I can't find a youtube clip that isn't a cover, but I gag at the thought of this song.

Funny thing is my wife LOVES the song. She gets mad when I make fun of it.

Cheesy song is a Brad Paisley song WATER.

A song about water?????

I hate that song.

I think you might be talking about "Please Come to Boston" by Dave Loggins (not to be confused with Kenny Loggins?)

Cuz its' magically delicious?

They play it on sirius xm LOVE station.

Either way I hate it.

Red Solo Cup.

PTR

omg. a song about the red solo cup.

i dont even know what to say about something so stupid.

As much as I like system of a down. They have some stupid stupid songs too. With stupid lyrics.

"Cigaro" is an example. Google the lyrics. Don't get offended. I didnt write that sh!

I can almost guranatee you have heard worse songs on the sirius xm LOVE staton! :lol:

You may be right. Lol.

Okay...one just came on the oldies station...I couldn't turn it off fast enough... Lou Christies's "Lightening Strikes"...maybe not such a bad song, but the vocals are so irritating as all hell...almost like somebody doing a really bad Franki Valli & the Four Seasons immitation (not crazy about Franki either!)...or an outtake from Rocky Horror:

Okay...one just came on the oldies station...I couldn't turn it off fast enough... Lou Christies's "Lightening Strikes"...maybe not such a bad song, but the vocals are so irritating as all hell...almost like somebody doing a really bad Franki Valli & the Four Seasons immitation (not crazy about Franki either!)...or an outtake from Rocky Horror:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRqdzF8swY

Freakin' motha sonnabeeatch! I can't get this song outta my head... Damn you Buftex!

Freakin' motha sonnabeeatch! I can't get this song outta my head... Damn you Buftex!

Sorry...but you understand? I kinda like the song, until it breaks into that hideous chorus...and kind of liking the intro is what makes it all the more worse...when he gets to the part "every boy needs a girl...." it sounds like it came from the "Glee" soundtrack or something...it is hard to explain...just always hated this record.

Sorry...but you understand? I kinda like the song, until it breaks into that hideous chorus...and kind of liking the intro is what makes it all the more worse...when he gets to the part "every boy needs a girl...." it sounds like it came from the "Glee" soundtrack or something...it is hard to explain...just always hated this record.

I understand... Same here... I can't get it out of my head... Even the hideous chorus!