Well at least he didn't say "dream team"

Hindsight is at it again... :ph34r:

The Eagles did not make the playoffs last year. What they should have done is won more games, Vick would not have thrown that late INT against the Bills last season if he hadn't already thrown 3 in that game. Also, they could have been more humble after signing all those big time FAs. All right, my work here is done! :flirt:

The Iggles are my favorite NFC team, but dang, someone needs to tell them to STFU in Jan Brady town...ridiculous.

Hindsight is at it again... :ph34r:

The Eagles did not make the playoffs last year. What they should have done is won more games, Vick would not have thrown that late INT against the Bills last season if he hadn't already thrown 3 in that game. Also, they could have been more humble after signing all those big time FAs. All right, my work here is done! :flirt:

I just read another thread that Vick was all whirled? That he is the big reason the Eagles entire team succeeds! He is a lot better then any QB we have had maybe Kelly included. He is Sooooo good that you have to upgrade your entire team to be able to play with him. Some get confused and they think its matters that the OL knows what the QB is going to do and protect him...not with Vick and that all whirled team.

This is rich... more quotes that will be used after another failed Eagles season!

The disaster that was the 2011 "Dream Team" Eagles isn't scaring Michael Vick from associating an even bigger "D" word to describe his team heading into the 2012 season.

In an interview with Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia on Tuesday, Vick said he believed this current Eagles team can become a dynasty.

"When I look at our football team and what we have on paper, I think about when I was growing up and the great San Francisco 49er teams, the great Green Bay Packer teams, and the great Dallas Cowboy teams, how they just positioned themselves to compete and be one of the best teams out there," Vick said, one season after the Eagles finished a disappointing 8-8.

"I think we have a chance to be that. I think we have a chance to develop a dynasty," he said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8180116/michael-vick-believes-philadelphia-eagles-develop-dynasty

Michael Vick on the Eagles:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8180116/michael-vick-believes-philadelphia-eagles-develop-dynasty

From the story:

<< "When I look at our football team and what we have on paper, I think about when I was growing up and the great San Francisco 49er teams, the great Green Bay Packer teams, and the great Dallas Cowboy teams, how they just positioned themselves to compete and be one of the best teams out there," Vick said... >>

Those teams all had better QBs.

BA

I read so much NFL that I actually had to check these links to see if I commented on it and STILL started a new thread. LOL. Turns out I didn't this time. Whew!

Andy Reids' reaction to his comment was what this one was about. Thus the 'new' story that read.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the Eagles would have sucked last year even if Vince had not said it was a "Dream Team".

No Way! That was totally what killed their season. Backup Qbs saying stuff matters.

Edited by jeremy2020