Last year it was our lack.of WR's.....

This year it's the QB that is the target of all the hate. And that's after the Bills had a Qb throw for 3000 yards in back to back seasons for the first time since Kelly.

I need to remember that there were peeps in the super bowl years that thought Reich was better than Kelly. Some people would be heart broken if we won the SB. Or maybe they would multi task and celebrate by saying we got lucky and the Bills should jettison Fitz the way the ravens did Dilfer, you know cause that worked out so well for the Ravens.

I am always an optimistic bills fan to a fault, but I will never understand fans that are blind haters.

Obviously I stayed up too late. Also, prolly should just not post.

Edited by RichmondRob

This year it's the QB that is the target of all the hate. And that's after the Bills had a Qb throw for 3000 yards in back to back seasons for the first time since Kelly.

I need to remember that there were peeps in the super bowl years that thought Wright was better than Kelly. Some people would be heart broken if we won the SB. Or maybe they would multi task and celebrate by saying we got lucky and the Bills should jettison Fitz the way the ravens did Dilfer, you know cause that worked out so well for the Ravens.

I am always an optimistic bills fan to a fault, but I will never understand fans that are blind haters.

:unsure:

Edited by HOUSE

Yes, the o line was also a target. What ever though, my point is I don't get negativity. I will repeat, prolly should just not post. No room for realistic optimism here.

I could tell from the punctuation in the thread title this one was going to be a gem.

Yep, posting from my phone and hit the period insted of the space bar. Good work detective.

I thought last year was injuries.

Who the hell has the "Excuse List"? I'm so confused....

Well I still need my morning coffee but it appears that some editing has been done that now fails to provide any hints about the excuse list or who was Wright or Wrong.

There are moments when coffee is the better choice than reading the board ...

Well I still need my morning coffee but it appears that some editing has been done that now fails to provide any hints about the excuse list or who was Wright or Wrong.

There are moments when coffee is the better choice than reading the board ...

clearly should not post, a. from my phone and b. about my hate of haters. If i had a hot tub time machine i would use it to go back in time and punch myself in the face to fall asleep, rather than to read TSW on my phone and post this non-sense. Since my Hot tub time machine is broke, the only thing i could do is edit my post, which really did not help. Fire away y'all, i deserve it.

Okay, I'll chime in.

RR: First of all, you actually can close the topic since you started it. This isn't some permanent mistake that you just have to live with since you posted while drunk (or whatever).

Yes, fans will always be critical. A LOT of fans post here, so if you're listening for a theme, you may hear several voices. That doesn't mean a high percentage of fans feels that way, just that they get together in these threads, like attracting like. I don't hear anyone bashing RF, and few saying he should be replaced before seeing what this year brings. (And no one actually naming a QB the Bills could start this year who would be better.)

I am an optimist, but I don't think RF can lead us to Super Bowl victory unless all the stars allign, though of course I hope I'm wrong. It's been great seeing what he has brought the last couple years. I love having a smart leader run our offense, BUT I'm not convinced RF has the necessary downfield accuracy (and supporting cast) to beat a really good defense consistently. That's about as strongly as I've heard anyone put it here on TSW recently. Are you outraged? Am I a hater?

I do see this from time to time, but what's a Prolly? Is it short for something? If so do people know that in these new-fangled forum type thingies that you can type full words, since you're more than likely not driving down the interstate, trying to get a message in before a cop notices you're texting, or that you get more than 143 characters per post?

Or does Prolly in fact want a cracker? :devil:

Good times.... I like these "Deep thoughts from Jack Handy" type threads, such a break from the usual "I hate the Spiller pick" "Ralph is cheap" "Fitz sucks/is great" threads...

Edited by McKinleys Curse

Fitz was undeniably a major contributor to the seven game losing streak, but when I heard about the cracked rib, I was willing to attribute the downturn in his play to that, as I'm sure a lot of you are.

I am cautiously optimistic about Fitz this season and hope to see the QB from the first half for 16 games.

It would help if our defense could stop somebody this year.

I need to remember that there were peeps in the super bowl years that thought Reich was better than Kelly. Some people would be heart broken if we won the SB. Or maybe they would multi task and celebrate by saying we got lucky and the Bills should jettison Fitz the way the ravens did Dilfer, you know cause that worked out so well for the Ravens.

Obviously I stayed up too late. Also, prolly should just not post.

Isn't "Hate" kind of a 0ver used and misused description? For instance I hate the douche killing his own people in Syria.

Other than a person suffering from mental illness I doubt anyone hates a quarterback, or any player. i understand its a popular word but come on it's a friggin sport. It is true the remaining Buffalo fans my family and friends included mood rises and falls depending on what happens on Sundays. But none of my family hates anyone. The Bills are unique to WNY. Some cities football is well no big deal. LA comes to mind.

Wishing and wanting a position improved, to help a team one cheers for in a sport, which is in my case anyways is

simply a form of entertainment. It's expression of a view not accepted as the popular norm (here). yet that view is usually described here as hate?

I didn't realize our receiver corp drastically changed? Other than some of them who were and are still suspect as to being NFL players and starters are still on the team. IMO we need a 2nd starting receiver to evolve or get signed. Our passing game really still doesn't have a group of players who scare anyone. I hope someone steps up on the roster in a couple of weeks, to give us a true 2nd reliable option.

I do see this from time to time, but what's a Prolly? Is it short for something? If so do people know that in these new-fangled forum type thingies that you can type full words, since you're more than likely not driving down the interstate, trying to get a message in before a cop notices you're texting, or that you get more than 143 characters per post?

Or does Prolly in fact want a cracker? :devil:

Good times.... I like these "Deep thoughts from Jack Handy" type threads, such a break from the usual "I hate the Spiller pick" "Ralph is cheap" "Fitz sucks/is great" threads...

Prolly is the mispronunciation or in this case the miswriting of the word probably. I have tried to ignor it, so as not to be accused of being the grammar/spelling police. We could spend all day every day correcting the grammar, punctuation, tense, etc. on this site. However what this site is about is the expression of opinions, which is both fun and intellectually healthy.

Prolly is the mispronunciation or in this case the miswriting of the word probably. I have tried to ignor it, so as not to be accused of being the grammar/spelling police. We could spend all day every day correcting the grammar, punctuation, tense, etc. on this site. However what this site is about is the expression of opinions, which is both fun and intellectually healthy.

Prolly annoys the crap out of me too… but only because it's not phonetically similar to the word it replaces.

If people who used prolly used probly instead, I would have no problem with it because most people actually do say probly.

However even those people I know who use prolly, only write it that way but don't pronounce it that way.

So why prolly instead of probly? It makes zero sense.

That is what I think of our wide receiver situation (sorry for the rant).

Prolly annoys the crap out of me too… but only because it's not phonetically similar to the word it replaces.

If people who used prolly used probly instead, I would have no problem with it because most people actually do say probly.

However even those people I know who use prolly, only write it that way but don't pronounce it that way.

So why prolly instead of probly? It makes zero sense.

That is what I think of our wide receiver situation (sorry for the rant).

That prolly makes sense to some of us... :devil:

See, its funny if because you spelled "ignore" wrong. :nana: