What is the BIGGEST LIE of the off season?

HOUSE

What is the Biggest LIE of the off season?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What is the BIGGEST LIE of the off season?

• The Bills have an easy schedule
    • Vince Young is competing for the #2 job only
    • The Bills now have solid Depth
    • The Bills already have a #2 WR on the roster
    • The Patriots are still #1 in the AFC EAST
    • Other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest LIE of the off season, brought to you by Buddy Nix, Chan Gailey and the National and local Media.

I believe all 5 are lies to some degree, it's up to you to select the BIGGEST.:oops:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1FiszqqCxo

that someone told me that you think of interesting topics and polls.

none of these things you listed are "lies" more like thoughts and opinions and justifiably so, what else could the team have done this off season to better itself? bringing in Young is smart and theres no way hes competeing for #1, thats just dumb.

next.

The money does not match the talent level, that's for sure. :thumbsup:

You idiots.

Other: Merriman will make an impact.

Is there any quote out there saying he "will" make an impact? I'm pretty sure they all are, "if he stays healthy, he will make an impact." And I can't see how that would be a lie.

You idiots.

Is there any quote out there saying he "will" make an impact? I'm pretty sure they all are, "if he stays healthy, he will make an impact." And I can't see how that would be a lie.

This is a new Defense this year with much better players around him, he could have a big year. So far, it hasn't happened.

None of these are lies...

The schedule is easy based on the records of the teams last year. So based on league metrics and scheduling this is true. Everyone also know however every season is different.

Young was brought in to compete for back up. It could change, but today it's the truth.

They have a 2, 3, 4, 5 etc... To call it a lie you need to say what you really mean.

Until the first snap of 2012, the pats are the defending AFC east champ. Everything else is conjecture.

Other... Other? Well that is a bunch of bull$!..Other is the biggest lie.

None of these are lies...

The schedule is easy based on the records of the teams last year. So based on league metrics and scheduling this is true. Everyone also know however every season is different.

Young was brought in to compete for back up. It could change, but today it's the truth.

They have a 2, 3, 4, 5 etc... To call it a lie you need to say what you really mean.

Until the first snap of 2012, the pats are the defending AFC east champ. Everything else is conjecture.

Other... Other? Well that is a bunch of bull$!..Other is the biggest lie.

So based on last years record the Bills should be a cream puff for every opposing team?

Don't believe the Young situation, it's do or die for Fitz.

How is the depth at WR? What happens if Stevie goes down?

The Patriots did not repeat as AFC East champions the last time they lost a Superbowl....

Edited by HOUSE

that someone told me that you think of interesting topics and polls.

none of these things you listed are "lies" more like thoughts and opinions and justifiably so, what else could the team have done this off season to better itself? bringing in Young is smart and theres no way hes competeing for #1, thats just dumb.

next.

Sorry I disappointed you, I will try harder, :flirt:

Edited by HOUSE

You don't know how hard the schedule is till you actually play it so the idea that a schedule is easy or hard is a complete lie. But I think that this idea that we have a number 2 WR on the roster is laughable. Not saying a guy can't develop but to think that its likely to happen is wishful thinking.

Granted its a young group but its unproven.

You don't know how hard the schedule is till you actually play it so the idea that a schedule is easy or hard is a complete lie. But I think that this idea that we have a number 2 WR on the roster is laughable. Not saying a guy can't develop but to think that its likely to happen is wishful thinking.

Granted its a young group but its unproven.

Very true :thumbsup:

Not necessarily a lie. But completely irrelevant. The Bills have an "easy" schedule.

Everyone in the AFC East basically has the same schedule, so we have no advantage over the Patriots and Jets, and those two teams are still better than us until we prove otherwise.

Really??? I'd sure rather be playing Cleveland than Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

I'd rather be playing KC than Denver too!

It's only 2 games each year that are selected by finish place, but this year they are probably big differences.

I went with the first one. I strongly agree with all the others but I want to say I don't think they have a VERY GOOD No. 2 WR on the roster. But I do think they have their No. 2 on the roster already. An option about Fitz being legit would have gotten my vote.

Really??? I'd sure rather be playing Cleveland than Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

I'd rather be playing KC than Denver too!

It's only 2 games each year that are selected by finish place, but this year they are probably big differences.

This is very true. That's the probably the biggest reason why at least one team goes from worst to first every year.

So based on last years record the Bills should be a cream puff for every opposing team?

Don't believe the Young situation, it's do or die for Fitz.

How is the depth at WR? What happens if Stevie goes down?

The Patriots did not repeat as AFC East champions the last time they lost a Superbowl....

Oh, I get it you are house... You Are stuck role playing with the whole "lie thing". How cute.

I'd say the biggest lie of this offseason was ....... "Ralph is cheap!"

Go Bills!

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Biggest lie?

That fans know what is really going on...

I think we depend on what we read & hear from Buddy Nix, coaches and players and its not all lies.

Lets put it this way, we know what they want us to know.

Oh, I get it you are house... You Are stuck role playing with the whole "lie thing". How cute.

I'd say the biggest lie of this offseason was ....... "Ralph is cheap!"

Go Bills!

Not really sure what you mean but under the new CBA, Ralph has to spend money but I never thought he was cheap anyway.