Anyone Have Legitimate Criticisms of Romney?

I'm not a big Romney guy, but so far I've yet to hear anyone present any valid criticisms of him. As a hunch there are some out there, I just haven't heard them.

I've heard a bunch of inane chatter about his negative campaigning (which makes me long for a jerk off emoticon) and I've heard a bunch of idiotic analysis about Mitt not being a Jesus Christ/Santa Clause hybrid at Bain Capital, but really that just sounds like the desperate attempts of entrenched leftists grasping at straws. What's the real knock on this guy?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with Mass Hole flip-flops?

Flip-Floppin'

"Last night, BuzzFeed got a hold of the 2008 John McCain campaign's research book on Mitt Romney. In over 200 painstakingly researched pages, it notes every slip-up, political fib, and potential liability for Romney going forward.

And of course it picks apart all the times Romney has said one thing, and then when the political winds changed, said something else."

Oh... He is probably a Pats* and BoSox fan too!

Do you want a Pats* fan in the office of Prez... Brady would make the Rose Garden his home...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Flip-Floppin'

"Last night, BuzzFeed got a hold of the 2008 John McCain campaign's research book on Mitt Romney. In over 200 painstakingly researched pages, it notes every slip-up, political fib, and potential liability for Romney going forward.

And of course it picks apart all the times Romney has said one thing, and then when the political winds changed, said something else."

Do you want a Pats* fan in the office of Prez... Brady would make the Rose Garden his home...

Barry has as many, if not more. Not to mention his broken campaign promises.

Flip-Floppin'

And you folks hated Bush because he didn't change is mine. rolleyes.gif

Flip-Floppin'

This, I hadn't thought of, but it is disturbing. At first I thought I could off-set this w/ Obama being a Chicago fan, but 1) I don't really have the visceral hate for Chicago teams I do for Boston teams, and 2) despite his love for "Cominsky Field", I don't think Obama really cares for sports - Maybe basketball. This throws a monkey wrench into everything.

Barry has as many, if not more. Not to mention his broken campaign promises.

I know you are but what am I. Wow... Great argument Doc!

Anyway... Remember when the conservative PPP board denizens here many moons ago were saying: "Voting for the lesser of two evils is just plain wrong." :lol:

This, I hadn't thought of, but it is disturbing. At first I thought I could off-set this w/ Obama being a Chicago fan, but 1) I don't really have the visceral hate for Chicago teams I do for Boston teams, and 2) despite his love for "Cominsky Field", I don't think Obama really cares for sports - Maybe basketball. This throws a monkey wrench into everything.

And that is a good thing! :P

I don't believe there is a real "Romney." There is a person that handlers wind up and send forth to say whatever fits that particular campaign stop. This effect is evident much more so than with the average, run of the mill, politician. The Romney smiles, rolls up his sleeves, smooths his jeans, and sallies forth to mouth inanities by the bucket full. Harking back to an ad during the last Presidential campaign, I sure don't want the Romney-bot answering the telephone at 2:00 AM.

Hard to believe the Romney person will actually be nominated at the RNC. Maybe the presence of the Romney person is the thing that has the Republicans so contentious and generally pissed. Just think about entering the voting booth in November and seeing the names Obama and Romney as the major choices; worse yet, one of them will actually win!

And you folks hated Bush because he didn't change is mine. rolleyes.gif

Mind. It is mind, get one. Turn around is fair play. Tit for tat who's the bigger rat? Romney thinks he is gonna get off easy. :lol:

The OP asked a question.

I just came back to complain. Now, you boys put those attacks against me to rest. I cited previous Republican strategy against Mutt.

PPP Cons: Say what?

EiL: Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here.

Romney is a Racist/Sexist©. He wants to take jobs away from black people like Obama and Holder because he was 31 when he was first told that black people were not cursed. He still believes woman aren't going to heaven on their own merit.

Corrected.

I suppose he's got something in common with the Taliban.

Ooooo... Ouch!

Mind. It is mind, get one. Turn around is fair play. Tit for tat who's the bigger rat?

Heheheheh, Hey Beavis you said tit

Obama vs Romney, the bigger rat is debatable. A case could be made that Obama is

But what about the pack rats. Like Axlero, Debbie WhatdSheSay-Stupid, Uncle Joey, and Eric Holdstoadifferentstandard?

Corrected.

I suppose he's got something in common with the Taliban.

Ooooo... Ouch!

And again with the Mormon hate

Progressive tolerance at it's finest :rolleyes:

Heheheheh, Hey Beavis you said tit

Obama vs Romney, the bigger rat is debatable. A case could be made that Obama is

But what about the pack rats. Like Axlero, Debbie WhatdSheSay-Stupid, Uncle Joey, and Eric Holdstoadifferentstandard?

That reminds me, does anyone still watch SNL? Are they spoofing Holder at all? God knows the material is there, but I suspect good humor at the expense of the administration has to take a back-seat to their primary function - campaigning for Obama.

That is what they believe? Why is it hate? Just because it sounds bad?

That reminds me, does anyone still watch SNL? Are they spoofing Holder at all? God knows the material is there, but I suspect good humor at the expense of the administration has to take a back-seat to their primary function - campaigning for Obama.

True.

Anyway... If roles were reversed... The republican attack dogs would be relentless... You read the McCain playbook. Now the Repubs want to granted quarter from the Dems. :lol:

I know you are but what am I. Wow... Great argument Doc!

Sorry if you took it that way, EII. But the facts are that Barry flip flops as much as Romney has, except that you libs like to ignore that and/or call it "agility" or "evolving." And again, the facts show that the economy still sucks despite almost 4 full years of the Barry error, er, era.

I don't believe there is a real "Romney." There is a person that handlers wind up and send forth to say whatever fits that particular campaign stop. This effect is evident much more so than with the average, run of the mill, politician. The Romney smiles, rolls up his sleeves, smooths his jeans, and sallies forth to mouth inanities by the bucket full. Harking back to an ad during the last Presidential campaign, I sure don't want the Romney-bot answering the telephone at 2:00 AM.

Hard to believe the Romney person will actually be nominated at the RNC. Maybe the presence of the Romney person is the thing that has the Republicans so contentious and generally pissed. Just think about entering the voting booth in November and seeing the names Obama and Romney as the major choices; worse yet, one of them will actually win!

Hard to believe anyone with a brain will vote for Barry. But considering more people vote on American Idol than in the presidential election...

True.

Anyway... If roles were reversed... The republican attack dogs would be relentless... You read the McCain playbook. Now the Repubs want to granted quarter from the Dems. :lol:

What do you mean?

Noun verb adjective adverb conjunction words something do what huh?

:lol:

Liberals without talking points are as clueless as Obama without TOTUS

Flip-Floppin'

He doesn't flip-flop. He evolves.

He doesn't flip-flop. He evolves.

"You beautiful bast*rd Barry... I read your playbook!"

~Mitt

Noun verb adjective adverb conjunction words something do what huh?

:lol:

Liberals without talking points are as clueless as Obama without TOTUS

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I see the grammar police strike when they have nothing else. "Be" is the forgotten word.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I see the grammar police strike when they have nothing else. "Be" is the forgotten word.

I still don't get what you mean. What Republicans want to be granted quarter by the dems? This isn't a rhetorical question, I'm curious about the context.