How many of you bet on the Bills?

HOUSE

I bet on the season/home opener against the Broncos a few years ago. I had the scores flipped because I had the Bills winning on the last second field goal, not the Broncos. I still think I should've gotten some of the money for getting the scores flipped and only being 10. <_<

And I had no idea the Hugh Laurie was British until he goes around the set in Swan Song.

I usually bet on the Bills game weekly. I usually take the, with the points or on the money line, but (don't discount my love for this team) sometimes bet against them. As most of us do, I think I know more about our Bills than the sports book. I make over 50% of my gambling money betting on the Bills game.

I usually bet on the Bills game weekly. I usually take the, with the points or on the money line, but (don't discount my love for this team) sometimes bet against them. As most of us do, I think I know more about our Bills than the sports book. I make over 50% of my gambling money betting on the Bills game.

IRS, is that you?

I like to do Over/under for season wins. I have bet on Bills and other teams and won more than lost. I REALLY like the over this year. I mean I really like the over. I think Vegas has us at 7 wins. That's a steal!!!

You really need to know your stuff the first 3 weeks, Vegas is clueless.

There is no way the Jets should be favored in my opinion. BUT, don't listen to me. I suck

1342290764[/url]' post='2504519']

I have a buddy who lives in Vegas and will place bets for friends. He put a hundy on the Bills to win the SB at 75:1 odds. If he wins, he's throwing a big party.

Me too. Got em at 85-1 for 200. I'm just gonna hedge against them when/if they make the playoffs. Easy 2k if they make the playoffs.

I like to do Over/under for season wins. I have bet on Bills and other teams and won more than lost. I REALLY like the over this year. I mean I really like the over. I think Vegas has us at 7 wins. That's a steal!!!

I was going to bet on the over but the money isn't there. They are -190 for 7.5 wins. So at 19 of my money to 10 of there's I'll bet game by game starting with the jets game at buf-6.5

I bet every season- I live in L.A., but do a lot of work in Vegas. I also Have a bookie who covers bets based on Vegas Insider consensus. Generally speaking, I don't bet on the Bills games (emotions will cloud judgment). I was surprised to see the LV Hilton had opened betting on the week one opener about seven weeks ago. They had the Jets favored by 5.5. How could I pass that up? At this moment, the spread has dropped to 4 points for the Jets. I would be surprised if it didn't continue to drop.

1342296859[/url]' post='2504558']

I can tell you one thing for sure, bet the first 3 weeks, the rest is impossible. Its ALMOST A FIX

So true. Great advice. I set aside X amount of money for the first 4 weeks. The money I win during those 4 weeks is the money I use to gamble with the rest of the year.

I've mentioned it here before that i made a bet last offseason that the bills would end the season with a better record than the Colts and that was before anyone knew manning wouldn't play. That bold bet earned $100.

My bold bet this year - the bills will advance in the playoffs as far or farther than the champion giants.

GO BILLS!!!

I've mentioned it here before that i made a bet last offseason that the bills would end the season with a better record than the Colts and that was before anyone knew manning wouldn't play. That bold bet earned $100.

My bold bet this year - the bills will advance in the playoffs as far or farther than the champion giants.

GO BILLS!!!

The was a great but dangerous bet but nice job :worthy: