Uniforms

So, the big question -- blue pants on the road this year? They're part of the original designs that were approved, but for some reason were not introduced last season.

It's obvious, isn't it? Ralph is cheap.

So, the big question -- blue pants on the road this year? They're part of the original designs that were approved, but for some reason were not introduced last season.

I'm just enough of a geezer - or just young enough - that those are the uni's I mostly grew up with.

I'm a little torn about whether I prefer the blue road pants. They look pretty slick in the all-white too.

Oh - and the first person tempted to chime in on this thread about how you miss the red helmets - stop yourself - just stop.

For those of us old enough to rememember the utterly pathetic reason they went to the red helmets, no amount of AFC Championship nostalgia is ever going to undo how ugly and stupid they looked. They have arguably the nicest uniforms in the league right now, and the bright white/blue/red contrast on the helmet is probably the slickest part - leave it alone.

Edited by BobChalmers