List: Most Useless Player on Every NFL Team

i'm just going to come right out and say it: bleacher report is the greatest source for sports news on the planet. anyone who disagrees is a moron.

Its a blog site. This isnt news, this is an opinion about useless players. What are the parameters to make one "useless". Who is his source for this news? Did the teams tell him that they feel this player is useless? How is Carrington any more useless than our backup P?

If that qualifies as news for you, I'm sorry our standards are that low in this country

And how is Matt Hasselback useless? He had them near a playoff game last year. Such a joke

Edited by Captain Hindsight

Its a blog site. This isnt news, this is an opinion about useless players. What are the parameters to make one "useless". Who is his source for this news? Did the teams tell him that they feel this player is useless? How is Carrington any more useless than our backup P?

If that qualifies as news for you, I'm sorry our standards are that low in this country

And how is Matt Hasselback useless? He had them near a playoff game last year. Such a joke

I think you're taking it just a little too seriously.

We're all here looking to kill time until training camp (and real news) begins. Blog sites like this just provide a little fodder for discussion. I think what they are referring to here are players who get a lot of snaps but whose teams are no longer in a great need of the skill-sets they bring...ala the change in the Bills defensive scheme.

compelling argument, but you're wrong.

greatest. sports site. ever.

compelling argument, but you're wrong.

greatest. sports site. ever.

Wow you've convinced me <_<

I think you're taking it just a little too seriously.

We're all here looking to kill time until training camp (and real news) begins. Blog sites like this just provide a little fodder for discussion. I think what they are referring to here are players who get a lot of snaps but whose teams are no longer in a great need of the skill-sets they bring...ala the change in the Bills defensive scheme.

My response was to dirtbag saying that bleacher report is the best news site out there

Wow you've convinced me <_<

My response was to dirtbag saying that bleacher report is the best news site out there

Dirtbag was joking. I would've thought by this time your hindsight would start to kick in :thumbsup:

Um...given the benefit of hindsight, methinks The Captain is in dire need of "Humor 101: An Introduction to Sarcasm" :rolleyes:

Here, for those who don't want to go through a crappy BR slideshow:

Cardinals: Kevin Kolb

Falcons: Peria Jerry

Ravens: LaQuan Williams

Bills: Alex Carrington

Panthers: Captain Munnerlyn

Bears: Roberto Garza

Bengals: Kevin Huber

Browns: Ben Watson

Cowboys: Orlando Scandrick

Broncos: Ty Warren

Lions: Gosder Cherilus

Packers: Andrew Quarless

Texans: Garrett Graham

Colts: Jeff Linkenbach

Jaguars: Cecil Shorts III

Chiefs: Alex Tanney

Dolphins: John Jerry

Vikings: John Carlson

Patriots: Devin McCourty

Saints: Michael Higgins

Giants: Ramses Barden

Jets: Tim Tebow

Raiders: Khalif Barnes

Eagles: Dion Lewis

Steelers: Shaun Suisham

Chargers: Jeromey Clary

49ers: Randy Moss

Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson

Rams: Kellen Clemens

Buccaneers: Jeremy Trueblood

Titans: Matt Hasselbeck

Redskins: Lorenzo Alexander

Disagree fully with this. I think ideally Alex Carrington brings a lot of the same attributes to the Bills that Chris Canty brings to the Giants. Can be a swing dt/De. Now mind you I say ideally. Would say right now Dwan Edwards would fit the useless role (at least in the 4-3 defense)