List: Most Useless Player on Every NFL Team

An awkward, inaccurate title along with some poor mechanics and grammar...but I get what the author was trying to say...blahblahblahpatriotsblahblahcowboysblahblahbandwagonblahblahican'twaitfor10thgradeblahblah

You misspelled that.

Alex Carrington: The guy had limited playing time last season yet still managed to block TWO kicks, a deflected pass for an INT and had 4 run stuffs. Yep. Sounds pretty useless.

i like how he mixes starting players with camp fodder too. if i were to report breaking news on the most useless "article" i would certainly dedicate a slide to this one on my bleacher report.

In addition to not being a very entertaining joke for off-season rambling, this survey seems to want to go with the typical over emphasis on position plsy and the football stupid non-emphasis on a big third of the game ST play.

If I had control over a national forum for football opinion, rather than ask a question that produces the usual internet blather like who is most useless, I would have a pretty consistent question asking fans across the country who is the most useful ST player on the roster.

A site can try (and try poorly in this case) to be funny in the off-season, but I as a fan in Buffalo have little knowledge or even access to knowledge about the good ST player in some different timezone like Seattle or Oakland.

If a site existed back in the dark ages of the early 90s, such a question would have produced answers for the Bills of future HOF finalist Steve Tasker who was mostly pretty uselessly low on the WR depth chart (except in times where injuries forced us to rely om journeymen like Billy Brooks as our #1).

By asking locals for ST input (though I suspect Bills hometowners would have been cagey enough and believe in conspiracies that they would not have tipped off opponents to wastch for Tasker until it was obvious to do so.

However, even though the Taskers may become obvious to outsiders, it would be great if bleacher or others used their access to local knowledge to identify a player like Mark Pike who though he was virtually ignored by opponents made psychotic tring to block Tasker out of bounds it was Poke cleaning house who often racked up outstanding #s for tackles to his credit on ST.

Still from the comments I saw in bleacher the over emphasis on position play seems to reign.

In addition to not being a very entertaining joke for off-season rambling, this survey seems to want to go with the typical over emphasis on position plsy and the football stupid non-emphasis on a big third of the game ST play.

If I had control over a national forum for football opinion, rather than ask a question that produces the usual internet blather like who is most useless, I would have a pretty consistent question asking fans across the country who is the most useful ST player on the roster.

A site can try (and try poorly in this case) to be funny in the off-season, but I as a fan in Buffalo have little knowledge or even access to knowledge about the good ST player in some different timezone like Seattle or Oakland.

If a site existed back in the dark ages of the early 90s, such a question would have produced answers for the Bills of future HOF finalist Steve Tasker who was mostly pretty uselessly low on the WR depth chart (except in times where injuries forced us to rely om journeymen like Billy Brooks as our #1).

By asking locals for ST input (though I suspect Bills hometowners would have been cagey enough and believe in conspiracies that they would not have tipped off opponents to wastch for Tasker until it was obvious to do so.

However, even though the Taskers may become obvious to outsiders, it would be great if bleacher or others used their access to local knowledge to identify a player like Mark Pike who though he was virtually ignored by opponents made psychotic tring to block Tasker out of bounds it was Poke cleaning house who often racked up outstanding #s for tackles to his credit on ST.

Still from the comments I saw in bleacher the over emphasis on position play seems to reign.

A brief synopsis was all that was reguired here B-)

I also have heard the home towners are cagey. thats why i live in Rochester. :thumbsup: