Erin Andrews leaves ESPN!

Buftex

ESPN needs to just revamp and clean house. Its getting ugly there and there is going to be a flood of reporters after the Olympics.

Chris Berman is cheap!

I wonder if Beadle now regrets leaving. She seemed to hate Erin!

No, I doubt it. From what I have read, here and there, ESPN just doesn't want to pay their newer talent. They seem to realize is all they have to do is talk NFL Football about 66% of the time, year round. No matter how inane the topic, people will watch. Guilty of it myself from time to time.

Beadle has been doing Hollywood Acces, or something like that, and will make her debut with NBC Sports during the Olympics. Silly as it sounds, with her, and Doc Rivers doing commentary for the Olympic basketball games, I will probably watch a bit more of the Olympics than I intended. Always liked Costas too...

College game day won't be the same!!

I only follow college football casually...if you don't have a great preference for college pre-game shows, Erin Andrews will host FOX Sports college pre-game:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/01/erin-andrews-fox-college-football-pregame-espn_n_1641636.html?utm_hp_ref=sports&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl23|sec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D174919

I thought she would have looked better nude. Dont get me wrong she is gorgeous but just expected better.

What? You mean a shi**y pinhole camera illegally videoing her through a peephole didn't present her in the most flattering of lights?

Shocking.

What? You mean a shi**y pinhole camera illegally videoing her through a peephole didn't present her in the most flattering of lights?

Shocking.

Doesnt get more natural than that. Perhaps airbrushed would be your preference. One thing to complain about picture quality, another to be disappointed with her body.

Shocking? Go to bed.