From the "wow I didn't see that coming" file...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine trying to explain to a guy from 1986, that in the not-so-distant future there would be a very real possibility of Tom Cruise and John Travolta becoming an item...

Cruise has gone from Mimi Rogers (no mommy issues there) to Nicole Kidman to Katie Holmes.

Travolta's too old for him. Daniel Radcliffe's more the right age bracket.

Cruise has gone from Mimi Rogers (no mommy issues there) to Nicole Kidman to Katie Holmes.

Travolta's too old for him. Daniel Radcliffe's more the right age bracket.

1956, 1967, 1978--so number four should be somebody born in 1989, which includes--you guessed it--Daniel Radcliffe.

Surely you looked this up ahead of time.

1956, 1967, 1978--so number four should be somebody born in 1989, which includes--you guessed it--Daniel Radcliffe.

Surely you looked this up ahead of time.

:lol: Actually, I just guessed "probably around 1990." But I didn't see anyone in that year I wanted to post, so I went back a year rather than forward.

Strictly coincidence, honestly.

very creepy article

I agree. Hopefully she'll win out big time in court and won't be bound to a confidentiality agreement so that she can tell her side of the story. I'd love to hear from the former Mrs. Tiger Woods, since there's a reason or two why she's getting million$ to keep her mouth shut.

Katie grew up a catholic. Many in Sylvania were stunned at the decision she made. She was very much a local girl, a lot of people knew her. Everyone knows where she lives, she just fit in.

I would guess that religion played a big part of the divorce. I don't see how scientology can be considered a religion. It always seemed like a load of crap to me.

Which is different from other religions, how???

I would guess that religion played a big part of the divorce. I don't see how scientology can be considered a religion. It always seemed like a load of crap to me.

!