Eric Wood at Encore last night

Saw Eric Wood chillin with some of his boys at Encore last night. Never got a chance to make it over there, but it seemed like plenty of other ppl did as he was getting pictures taken with them a lot. Had a humongous glass of something...looked like wine but it had ice cubes in it...

Couldn't miss that hair from a mile away...he is one big individual...not as in big from weightlifting, big as in a big ol country boy that is strong as an ox naturally...was not as fat as I thought he would be for being that heavy....hopefully he doesn't make it a habit to go out every Sat night....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you say Wood looks big. I was standing next to him during that Bills jersey promo last year and he didn't look that big to me. Of course I have 6" and 50lbs on Eric. In fact it was Wood staring at me and Mike Jasper side by side.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Heaven forbid a guy with lots of money would want to go out on a Saturday night with some buddies...Shoot he is getting old too...isn't he like 25ish?

It's fans with the Derek Roy syndrome. Thankfully nobody has said it yet here but it amazes me how many people think that going out at night equates to a lack of commitment to the team or sport somehow.

Cue the comments interpreting EW's drink choice / level of manliness...

He is a starting center in the NFL, he can drink water with ice cubes or an appletini and that rates a 10 out of 10 on the manliness scale.

He is a starting center in the NFL, he can drink water with ice cubes or an appletini and that rates a 10 out of 10 on the manliness scale.

Agreed - he could even be wearing a Smurfs T-shirt - I wouldn't mind - esp. because that boy can play! He's not soft like Stevie

Funny you say Wood looks big. I was standing next to him during that Bills jersey promo last year and he didn't look that big to me. Of course I have 6" and 50lbs on Eric. In fact it was Wood staring at me and Mike Jasper side by side.

PTR

Well, compared to a guy that was at least 7' 5" tall last night and looked like Manute Bol, I guess he wasn't that big....but I am only 5' 8" and weigh 188 lbs, although I am built like a freight train, but still....dude had me by at least 5 or 6 inches and 100+ pounds, so definitely looked big to me :pirate:

looked like wine with ice cubes in it? Easy....Sangria my friends. Leave it up to your token board drunk!

the lack of fruit in the drink leads me to conclude it was not sangria. certainly a stray orange or lemon would have ended up in his glass.

i'm going off the board here and suggest it was cranberry/vodka. if this is the case, there's a 90% chance he has a urinary tract infection. hope it heals before training camp opens.

Edited by Dirtbag

Cue the comments interpreting EW's drink choice / level of manliness...

Cue the same lamebrained call out in every other thread. Ironic that you're as predictable as the retard rodeo?

Bust and wasted pick. At least that's what I've read from the best fans in the NFL.

Buddy was stupid for believing Merriman, still on the south side of 30, might be able to get over the injury hump and return to playing at a high level. And he wasted a lot of Ralph's money. Even if Merriman gets double digit sacks this season it won't have been worth it.

Or at least that's what I've read from the best fans in the NFL.

Edited by HurlyBurly51

Saw Eric Wood chillin with some of his boys at Encore last night. Never got a chance to make it over there, but it seemed like plenty of other ppl did as he was getting pictures taken with them a lot. Had a humongous glass of something...looked like wine but it had ice cubes in it...

Couldn't miss that hair from a mile away...he is one big individual...not as in big from weightlifting, big as in a big ol country boy that is strong as an ox naturally...was not as fat as I thought he would be for being that heavy....hopefully he doesn't make it a habit to go out every Sat night....

How do think he got got country boy strong ;)

:worthy:

It's fans with the Derek Roy syndrome. Thankfully nobody has said it yet here but it amazes me how many people think that going out at night equates to a lack of commitment to the team or sport somehow.

Context, Sir, Context. It depends on where/when, and what comes after.

It's the off season, OTAs just wrapped up, mini camp not until next Tues, do whatcha like

It's mid-season, you've been limited in practice due to injury, you're seen clubbing on Thurs nite and miss practice on Fri 'cuz you're ill....might be fair for fans to ask if clubbing is the best way to recover from an injury/hold off an illness.